How To Undo/Delete A Reconciliation In QuickBooks?
If you want to learn how to undo reconciliation in your QuickBooks then keep reading this article. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors have written this article when they saw that a huge number of QB Users were facing issues with reconciliation. You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on their 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
QuickBooks desktop versions like QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise can easily do the reconciliation and that too in a few simple steps. But in case of QuickBooks Online, you will need to un-reconcile each transaction independently from the Register. If the Bank statement is not corresponding to the Balance Sheet in position or time, it is essential that you firstly un-reconcile the QB Transactions. Keep reading this article and you will be able to increase your knowledge about reconciliation process of QuickBooks.
Some Possible Reasons To Undo Bank Reconciliation:
- Incorrect date on the recorded payment.
- Checking off a transaction which has to go through the clearing process.
- Inaccurate or forced bank reconciliation which is causing problems now.
- Incorrect or improper date on the bank statement.
Follow The Below-Given Steps To Undo Or Delete A Reconciliation For An Account
- Firstly, open QuickBooks on your screen and go to Banking from the left menu.
- Now, choose Banking from the top and also Register/Account History.
- Look for the transactions that require being un-reconciled.
- Navigate to the highlighted tab on the transaction.
- Click on R in the transaction. It is present between the Amount and Deposit.
- Now, you will get permission to make necessary changes to the transaction status.
- Click on Save.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Click on Yes.
How To Undo Bank Reconciliation In QuickBooks Online Accountant Version(QBOA)
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the gear icon.
- Now, click on the Reconcile options under Tools.
- Choose the Bank account.
- An undo button will appear near the Auto Adjustment column.
- Click on the Undo button.
- A message box will appear on your screen, click on Ok.
- The success message will pop-up on your screen, click on Ok again.
QuickBooks Desktop Versions
As we said earlier, Reconciliation process is in QuickBooks Desktop is a lot easier. The steps for the process are given below:
- Open QuickBooks on your screen and go to Banking section.
- Look for the transactions that you want to reconcile.
- Click on Reconcile Now button.
- Finally, choose the Undo Last Reconciliation option.
In the event, you find yourself struggling with issues or get stuck on any step, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks Experts handle the situation. We are available 24 hours and 7 days of the week. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror have garnered the respect of QB Clients because of their consistent efforts and reliability.
How To Cancel A Direct Deposit Paycheck In QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a one stop-shop for all the Accounting and Financial Management needs of small or mid-sized business. Even though Intuit claims of QuickBooks being an User Friendly software, we beg to differ. It is User friendly if you are using the basic functions. But if you want to take benefit of all the tools and features, you will need to study up and supportforerror is home to thousands of articles. In this article, we will show you how you can Cancel A Direct Deposit Paycheck in QuickBooks.
You can also call on the authentic QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 to get support in task from the QuickBooks Experts.
Things To Remember When Cancelling A Paycheck
- It is not possible to stop a Direct Deposit which is in ACH processing.
- Off load time for ACH processing of your Direct Deposit happens at exactly 5:00 p.m. Pacific time, 2 banking days before the paycheck date.
- ACH processing time for the Direct Deposits is 5:00 p.m. Pacific time. You will have 2 banking days before the Paycheck date.
- If you void a Paycheck and send the void to Intuit post the offload time, it will not stop the DD from posting to your worker’s bank account.
Check The Status Of The Payroll
You can follow these steps to check the Payroll Status:
- Open QuickBooks and go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Information.
- Login into your Intuit Account.
- Select View Payroll Activity from the DD section.
- Now, provide your DD PIN.
- Search for the Check in Payroll transmission that you want to stop.
Cancel Or Void The Paycheck
- Open QuickBooks and go to Employees > Edit/Void Paychecks.
- Change the Show paychecks through/from dates to the date that is on the check.
- Hit Tab on your keyboard.
- Choose the check-in question, and choose Void.
- Click on Yes and choose Void.
- Repeat the steps for all the Checks.
- Exit from the Edit/Void Paychecks tab when all the checks are void.
- Go to Employees > Send Payroll Data and click on Send.
- No checks will be visible in this section. Your QB will connect to the Server and let them know of modified checks so that they can remove it.
- You can also look in the Bank register which you are using to Pay your employees. It may read: “Voided paycheck Payroll Service Funds Recovered.”
- In the Payroll liability check, the memo message will read: “Adjusted for voided paychecks.”
If The Voided Direct Deposit Doesn’t Show In The Send Payroll Data Window
Note: The following steps only function if no changes were made to the paycheck other than voiding it.
- Navigate to the voided paycheck.
- Choose to delete the information in the Memo field.
- Choose Save & Close.
- Now, re-open the Paycheck.
- Right-click on it and choose Void Paycheck.
- Finally, click on Save & Close.
- Confirm that the check is now void.
We believe that you were able to cancel the check on your QuickBooks. In case, you are facing any trouble with the entire process or need immediate assistance; call on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. Otherwise, use the Live Chat Support services on our website to get in touch with us.
Time Tracking With QuickBooks
QuickBooks plays a very critical role in handling and managing the day-to-day transactions to overcome the challenges faced by the business. We are living in the age of technology and if you are still managing the paper trail for your accounts, you are bound to be less successful than your competitors. If you want to know what QuickBooks is capable of then call us on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and talk to the QuickBooks Professionals of supportforerror.
In this article, we are going to discuss the details of Time tracking with QuickBooks.
What Are The Benefits Of The QuickBooks Time Tracking?
- Easily examine your Employees Timesheets and act accordingly.
- Keep a track of all the billable moments from any browser or smartphone.
- Save time, energy, efforts and resources and get paid faster.
- Effortlessly Integrate with QuickBooks Time Tracking.
Time Tracking Invoice In QuickBooks:
Quite a few businesses charge their Clients for work by the hour. All the businesses which use this strategy can benefit most from QuickBooks Time Tracking by simplifying invoice and reports for customers.
- Track the time details for the Clients that you are working for.
- Open Timesheet and enter the details of the Client if this is the first time you are working with them. Otherwise, choose the Client from the list.
- Click on Save Only to save the Clients details.
- You can change these details later.
- Now, type the hours and the days that you have worked for your Client.
- Save the Timesheet when you have entered all the information.
- At the end of the month, you will get the billable time to send the invoice to your Clients.
- Click on Add and include the billable time in the invoice.
- Send the invoice to your Clients and get paid for the time that you have worked.
Reports Of Time Tracking With QuickBooks
Every User gets 4 time tracking reports that are available in the Time Sheets which are:
- Recent/Edited Time Activities
- Time Activities by Customer Detail
- Time Activities by Employee Detail
- Unbilled Time
Note: Time tracking feature is not present in QuickBooks Online Easy Start or Simple Start. It is also not available on Mobile devices.
Contact us on our toll–free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 any hour of any day as we are working 24×7 and 365 days. If you get stuck on any step while Time Tracking on your QuickBooks or have any query on your mind, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Contact supportforerror via different sources like Email, Chat and the toll-free number.
Guidelines For QuickBooks Premier
QuickBooks Premier is a popular option if you are looking to get an Accounting and Financial Management software to manage your business. In this article, we will be talking in detail about the Guidelines for QuickBooks Premier and to reap out maximum benefits from it. There are plenty of reasons to replace your current accounting software for QuickBooks. Some of the features of QB are maintaining the financial accounts like transactions, cash flow, expenses, Inventory management, reports generation, creating Invoices and timesheets. If you are looking to get QuickBooks Premier, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and talk to the sales team.
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, Or QuickBooks Premier?
We understand that it the options present for choosing a QuickBooks can sometimes leave a New User perplexed. We have created numerous guides on how to choose a QuickBooks Product and the basic foundation for that is always mapping out the requirements for your business. You will have to ask some questions to yourself like how many people will be using it? How many computers do you want to have QuickBooks? Do you want to use Payroll as well?
These questions are what determine the best option for you. We are available round-the-clock to help you deciding the best QuickBooks software for your business. Get in touch with us by calling on +1-800-778-7614 immediately.
You can install QuickBooks Premier on a network and up to 5 users can use this QuickBooks simultaneously. If you require more than one license or have to install QuickBooks on more networks, contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Team via the toll-free number or the Live Chat Support. You can easily install and set up the software. In case, you get stuck on any step, the QuickBooks Support Department is always available to help you out.
Still confused? Check out these tables to provide you with a wider perspective across all versions.
Which Option Is Best For You?
||Annual Revenue is less than $1 million, up to 3 users.
||Nonprofit, manufacturing & wholesale, professional services, contractor, or retail businesses
||Annual Revenue more than $1 million, up to 20 to 250 employees.
||For Bookkeepers and Accountants.
QuickBooks Pricing & Features By Version
||$1,100 per year
||$349 per year
|Max Number of Users
|Manage Sales Tax
|Create Sales Orders
|Create Bill of Materials
|Toggle to Other Editions
|Batch Void/Delete Transactions
If you are encountering any error or issue while utilizing QuickBooks, you can contact our QuickBooks experts at toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
QuickBooks Error Code Skipped -111: Recover Data File
QuickBooks is an Accounting and Financial Management software which continually encounters errors and we are not going to disagree with that. But these errors and issues can be dealt with easily. In this blog post, we will be talking about the QuickBooks Error Code Skipped -111 in detail. If you are encountering this error and just want to quickly get rid of the error -111, connect with the QuickBooks Support Department via their toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. If you are looking to learn more about this error then keep reading this blog post.
Rebuild Data utility fails to repair this error. QuickBooks Error -111 is one of the trickiest errors to resolve. The error message associated with this error is:
“Recover data file”
“Your QuickBooks is not working”
You need to repair and recover the QuickBooks file. It is very important that you create a Backup file of your Company Data file before making any changes to the default settings of your QuickBooks.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code -111?
One option to fix this error is to use the QuickBooks Data Recovery. This is a new feature and it was included in the QuickBooks 2011 R6 and QuickBooks 2010 R12 first. It was included in the Pro & Premier versions. Here are the steps to fix the error code -111.
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Go to Auto Data Recovery feature of QuickBooks and run the internal diagnostics on the file.
- If the file is tested and passed as a healthy file, a backup file will be created and stored in the ADR folder.
- All the in transactions will now be stored in this file by the ADR Transaction log program.
- A copy of the file will also be created by QB as a fail-safe option.
- You will be having two backup files one of which will be 12 hours old and the other one will be 24 hours old.
- The old file will be deleted automatically from QuickBooks.
Technical Help Support for QuickBooks Error code –111
Otherwise, if you encounter any sort of problem in implementing the data recovery steps given above or for any other question that you have, contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number +1-800-778-7614 immediately. We look forward to talking to you about all the QB Errors and Issues. We are a team of dedicated and Intuit certified QuickBooks Professionals who are working 24×7 to provide Support Services to QuickBooks Users in need.
Convert QuickBooks Enterprise To QuickBooks Online
We have received so many calls from QuickBooks Enterprise Users who are not happy with the experience or the cost of the software and are looking to shift to a more economical option – QuickBooks Online. However, some Users would like to move from QB Enterprise to QB Pro or Premier but we would like to tell you that it is not possible. Intuit has recently announced that they have made the process of shifting from QB Enterprise to QB Online a lot smoother and easier. You can get to the process by scrolling down or call us on the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors handle the process.
Before converting QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online, you should do two important steps:
- Log in as the System Administrator on both QuickBooks Enterprise & QuickBooks Online.
- You should not have 350,000 or more QB company files.
How To Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online?
Follow the steps that are given below:
- Open QuickBooks Online in the browser and subscribe to the service.
- Remember to take a Backup of the Company Data file before you make any changes in your QuickBooks Enterprise software.
- You can also choose to create a second copy of the backup file as a fail-safe option.
- Open your QuickBooks Enterprise on your screen.
- Open the Product Information window by pressing Ctrl+1.
- Now, press Ctrl+B then Ctrl+Q on your keyboard.
- Click on Ok.
- Provide the details like QuickBooks Online User ID & Password.
- Click on Submit.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- Select Pick the QBO Company.
- Now, select the option to create a New Online Company.
- Select the options if you just want to import only lists and balances or all company data.
- Select Ok.
The process is complete here and now all you have to do is wait for an email from Intuit. A confirmation message will be sent to you when the file has been incorporated into the QuickBooks Online Company file. You can open your QuickBooks Online account and use the Company Data file once you receive the confirmation email.
We hope this article was able to bring you some clarity in converting QuickBooks Enterprise To QuickBooks Online. If you have any question or queries related to payroll, you can get connected with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors from the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 which is available round the clock.
How To Convert Your QuickBooks Desktop File To QuickBooks Online?
Do you want to convert your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online? Well, you have reached on the right page as this is a step-by-step guide for converting your QB Desktop file to QBO. This guide has been created from the efforts of trustworthy QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. You can get connected with them via their QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 if you need any help with the process.
Convert QuickBooks Desktop File To QB Online
The QuickBooks Experts suggest these 3 steps for converting the file:
Step 1: Verify Data
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Open the Company Data file.
- Check for any problems or issue.
- Go to File > Utilities and click on Verify Data to check for issues.
- If any issues are found with the data, you will be prompted to rebuild the data.
- Rebuild your data and wait for the process to get completed.
- Once the process is completed, run Verify Data again and if any issues are found contact QuickBooks Help Desk.
Step 2: Save Company File in QuickBooks Online Format
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Now, go to File > Utilities and click on Copy Company File for QuickBooks Online.
- Choose to save the file.
- A new file will be created which will be able to work with QuickBooks Online and will have the .qbw file extension.
Step 3: Import Your QuickBooks Desktop File into QuickBooks Online
- Now, we will import the newly created file into your QuickBooks Online account using the Internet Explorer.
- Open QuickBooks and open your Company Data file.
- Go to More and choose to Import QuickBooks Desktop Data.
- Choose the newly created file for uploading.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to successfully upload the file.
- You will receive a confirmation email on your email account.
If you were not successful in converting the QuickBooks Desktop file into QuickBooks Online file and uploading it, call the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 for immediate assistance.
The QuickBooks Experts will look into the situation and they will handle it.
How to Create A Refund Receipt In QuickBooks?
Having a business is a tiring job and it is no fun when your Customers are not happy with your product or services. But it is a part of running a business and sometimes you will be asked to do a refund. Well, QuickBooks is capable of keeping a record of all the refunds too. They will be stored as Refund receipts. You just have to click on the Refund button, enter the name of the customer and choose how you want to refund the amount. Sometimes, the refund process is not set up properly and you will not be able to do refunds. In such a case, we recommend that you get in touch with the QuickBooks Help Desk to get Support Services for your QB.
The process of creating refunds is given below:
1. Open A Refund Receipt
2. Choose A Customer From The Drop-down Menu
3. Choose A Payment Method From The Suggestions Menu
4. Choose The Account You Want To Refund To
Now, you have to select the account in which you want to transfer the refund. It will be the customer’s account. Make sure that the amount that you are refunding is correct. Select the product or service for which you are initiating the refund. Now, finalize the refund receipt.
5. Designate the Product or Service for Refund
6. Check The Amount To Ensure Correct Amount Is Being Refunded
7. Choose Print Options
Once you are done with the refund receipt, choose if you wish to print the receipt now or later. You can also type in the check number. If the check was written manually, select Save & Close.
8. Select A Customer From The Customer List
Check where the refund is going by opening your Customer List. Choose the Customer to who asked for the refund and go through all the transactions for this customer. You will be able to see the refund record in the list which will be automatically added.
Now, you can try to create a refund for one of your customers. If you face any problem while creating a Refund receipt or if you have any query on your mind, get QuickBooks assistance from the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. You can get instant help for your QuickBooks in every nook and cranny of the world.
All you have to do is call on QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
How To Set Up And Track QuickBooks Inventory?
If you want to get a software that can streamline the Accounting and Financial Management tasks of your business then get QuickBooks Desktop. If you are a small or mid-sized business owner then QuickBooks is the best option for you. One feature that can largely affect the efficiency and productivity of your organization is “Inventory Tracking”. This feature enables you to keep a track of the Sales revenue, Inventory and cost of goods sold on a particular day. Go through the data to examine it and find any upcoming or pending customer orders in a matter of seconds. You can calculate if a certain product is making you profit or not by the sales history. You can make decisions based on the data available.
If you want to get more information on QuickBooks Inventory, get in touch with QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 today.
How To Track QuickBooks Inventory?
- Open QuickBooks on your monitor screen.
- Now, go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Use the left side menu to go to the Sales tab.
- Click on the Pencil Icon.
- Click on Track Inventory Quantity On Hand.
- Choose Done.
- Now, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click on Choose Product And Services in the lists column.
- Click on New to create a new inventory.
- Choose the type of the item.
- Now, fill up the forms with the appropriate information.
- Check the details once again and then click on Done.
Advantages Of Intuit QuickBooks Tracking Inventory
- Get access to your Reports instantly.
- Track the cost of sold and purchased goods and calculate your profit.
Get Help Support QuickBooks Inventory Management
In a situation, you are encountering any problem while managing QuickBooks Inventory, you can get connected with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of the supportforerror.
To get connected with them you have to call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. This support line number is active 24×7 and can be contacted from any corner of the world.
Our Services are genuine and reliable and our head office is located in New Jersey, USA. You can rely on us to help you get rid of any possible QuickBooks Error Code or Problem.
Also Read: Why You Should Update Your QuickBooks?
Why You Should Update Your QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a software which makes the Accounting and Financial Management of your business easier and smoother with the help of its tools and features. Any small or mid-sized Business can get QuickBooks and set it up for their use. Intuit release regular updates for all the QB editions to keep them at par with the market trends and User needs.
You can choose to get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors for updating your QB by calling on the genuine QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
Recently, Intuit has announced updates for their QuickBooks versions including the QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Accountant. Update your QB to the latest release today.
How To Check Release For A New Version/Update?
- You will a message box on your computer screen when you a new update is released for the QB users. You can click on the Update button to download and install the update on your workstation.
- You can also check the details of your current version of QB. Open QuickBooks on your computer and press the F2 key on your keyboard to open up the Product Information window. You should be able to see all the details.
- All the services expire on the 31st of the month. Intuit stops providing QuickBooks support after three years.
Issues And Problems Persists If You Don’t Update Your QuickBooks
- Files get corrupted or damaged.
- QuickBooks File not opening.
- Error message box on screen.
- QuickBooks is working slow.
Importance Of Performing Update
- Less possibility of encountering any QuickBooks error or issue.
- QuickBooks Files and data are safer from corruption.
- Boosts the performance and efficiency of the software.
- New tools and features get added to the current ones.
- Better software performance and Interface.
If the scenario, you are facing problems while downloading the latest updates on your workstation or if you have any question on your mind, dial the 24×7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 immediately.