QuickBooks Errors and Issues are a tricky business for those who are well versed with the software and its components. We do not recommend that you try to manually fix the errors unless you know how to do it. If you are encountering the QuickBooks Error 80029C4A on your workstation then do not worry about it as we will help you in resolving this error.
If you are short on time and need to get rid of this error as quickly as you can then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-656-1012 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror handle it.
How To Fix 80029C4A Error Loading Type Library/Dll?
Solution 1: Repair QuickBooks
This error is a result of a damaged QB file so you will have to repair the program. Follow the given steps to so:
- Close QuickBooks
- Tap on the Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- Now, click on Uninstall or Change Program
- Now, click on QuickBooks and choose to uninstall it.
- A QuickBooks Installation file will pop-up on your screen. Click on Next.
- Tap on the Repair radio button and then choose Next.
- Tap on Repair
- Tap on Finish when the process is finished.
- Your QB will be repaired once the process is finished.
- Reboot your desktop and then run QuickBooks again. If the problem still persists, then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If even after repairing your QB the error is still on your screen then you need to do a clean installation of the program.
- A license agreement window will appear, select on I Accept.
- Tap on the version of QB that you wish to install and then select Continue.
- Tap on OK
- Download the latest update of QB that is available for your QB version and country.
- Now, choose to install the downloaded version of QuickBooks.
- Go to the location where the file was downloaded and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Provide your License and Product numbers when you are prompted for them.
- Restart your computer after the software is installed.
- Open QuickBooks again see check if the error has been fixed or not. If the error is still not fixed then go to the third solution.
Solution 3: Check your antivirus:
Most of the computers come with preinstalled Anti-virus and firewalls to protect your computer from viruses and unwanted access. But these are sometimes not configured to support QuickBooks and that causes certain errors to pop-up on your screen. Ensure that your Anti-virus or Firewall is not creating such problems and configure them to support QuickBooks.
To learn how to do that read: Configure Your Firewall
We hope that the above-given solutions solved the QB 80029C4A Error Loading Type Library/Dll on your computer. If you are stuck on some step or solution of if the error is still not fixed then get in touch with us right now by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012.