QuickBooks is a most notable Accounting software which provides the latest features and tools. One such feature is the availability of the Merchant Service Center. Sometimes QuickBooks Users are not able to access their Merchant Service Center because of certain reasons. We highly recommend that you contact the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-366-1468 immediately.
You can also choose to read this detailed article to figure out how to access the Merchant Service center manually.
Access The Merchant Service Center In QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, open your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Now, you must open the company data file which is also linked to the Merchant Services account.
- Go to the Customers menu.
- Now, choose Credit Card Processing.
- Click on the Merchant Service Center.
Note: You might get a prompt to log in your merchant service account and directed to the merchant service.
Access The Merchant Service Center In QuickBooks Online
You can access the merchant service from the company preferences within your QuickBooks account.
- First of all, open your QuickBooks account.
- Now, sign in to the QB Online company file which is also linked to your merchant services account.
- Choose the Gear icon which will be at the top of the screen.
- Choose Account and Settings.
- Choose Payments.
- Select Connect to set up Merchant services to the company file.
- You can also choose to Manage Details if it is already connected.
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Merchant Service?
If you face any issue while implementing the steps given above in this article, contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-366-1468 of Intuit and have a conversation with the QuickBooks Support Executives.
You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Department through email or live QuickBooks chat support.
We are dedicated about our services and it is our sole goal to help each and every single QuickBooks User with all their QB issues. We provide 100% refund policy to each user if they are not satisfied with the services rendered to them.