QuickBooks is a great platform for small and mid-sized businesses for managing their day to day accounting tasks. But to use QuickBooks Workforce, you will need to provide your user id/email address of Intuit account for signing in. Most users create Intuit Account from an email address and then forget the email address or they lose access to it. In such a case, you need to change the email address manually or get in touch with the QB Experts of Supportforerror.
Call on the 24*7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-500-2955 to contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts.
How To Update Email Address From Inside QuickBooks Workforce?
- Go to QuickBooks Workforce.
- Use your user credentials to sign in into your account.
- Go to the top-right corner and click on the gear icon.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on the Edit option which is close to Email Address.
- Provide the new email address.
- Confirm your current password and choose Save to store changes.
- QB Workforce will send a confirmation email to your new email address.
- Open your new email address and follow the instructions given in the confirmation email.
How To Update Email Address From Accounts.intuit.com?
- Open any internet browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet browser on your screen (preferable Google Chrome).
- Now, click on the address bar at the very top of your browser window.
- Visit https://accounts.intuit.com.
- Use your current used ID and password for signing in.
- Choose Edit option which is close to Email Address.
- Provide your new email address.
- Confirm your current password.
- Choose Save for storing changes.
- QB workforce will send a confirmation email to your new email address.
Note: Provide user ID which matches your new email address. Also, provide your First name and Last name which you can utilize in future to make any changes.
How To Process An Email Change Request?
- Head to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/update_email?product_name=qbdt.
- Go through the information which is needed to ensure that you will be able to complete the update.
- Implement the instructions which appear on your screen and select the Submit
- Check the confirmation email which QuickBooks Workforce sent to your and check if your email address has been updated.
- Now, you can sign in to QB Workforce.
What To Do If You Are Asked To Confirm Your Account Information With A Code?
You will be asked to verify your account credentials with a confirmation code when you try to sing in to QB Workforce utilizing your Intuit Account Login. Choose how you wish to receive the code, and select the Continue button.
You will receive the code within minutes. In case you do not have the user credentials for the email listed, choose the Confirm my account a different way button for changing your email.
You must provide your confirmation code before exiting the window. You can choose to open another window if you want.
Open your email account for retrieving the confirmation code. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the code to arrive in your inbox. Be patient and also check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder to see if the code was sent there.
Click on the Continue button after entering the confirmation code. In case you didn’t get the confirmation code click on the Didn’t Receive A Code. You will be able to sign in into your QuickBooks Workforce account once you get verified.
Get Tech Support For QuickBooks Workforce
If you are encountering any issues while changing the user id or email address for QuickBooks Workforce then do not hesitate to give us a call. We assist hundreds of QB Workforce users everyday with their day to day tasks.
You can connect with the renowned QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-500-2955 or using the QuickBooks Chat Support service. Get instant QB Tech Support Service for QuickBooks Workforce.