QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool to fix the issues which appear when a user is running the QuickBooks on the system. It is a file repairing tool which resolves the issues related to file and data corruption, windows and network issues, etc. For more information about the tool, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-778-7614. Here in this article, we will learn How to Fix Company File and Network Issues with QuickBooks File Doctor in detail.
You have to follow the below steps :
Step 1: Download And Install QuickBooks File Doctor
Follow the below steps in order to download and install QuickBooks File Doctor Tool on your system:
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool from Intuit official website.
- Save the file on your system.
- Once installed open the file. It is called exe.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install the file. When the installation is over, the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool will run automatically. If it does not run then double click on the File Doctor icon.
Step2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Browse the company file in which you are facing issues
- You need to select one of the following options:
- Both file damage and network connectivity: If you are getting an error from 6xxx error series such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130 or if the company file is damaged.
- Network connectivity only: You can choose this option in case if you are using QuickBooks in multi-user mode and receive Error H202, H101, H303, or H505 error while trying to open the company file.
- Enter the login credential as QuickBooks Admin and click Next.
- Select the Host/Server or Workstation as per your requirement.
- When QuickBooks asks you to share your file then Choose:
- Yes: If you are running File Doctor on your server computer or host computer.
- No: If you are running File Doctor on a computer on a workstation which is connected to the network but not hosting your company file.
- When the process is finished then open your company file. Open the file even if the process is unsuccessful.
If you still find any issue then you can contact QuickBooks Error Support team for the resolution.
Step3: Update and Backup QuickBooks
When you have resolved the issues in your company file then create a backup of your company file. You also need to check for any update in QuickBooks software. If you find any update then do it and keep regular updating your QuickBooks software so that you can stay away from errors.
How To Get Technical Assistance For Company File And Network Issues?
You can fix your company file and network issues with the help of the above steps. If you still face issues after performing the above steps then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1800-778-7614 for instant resolution of QuickBooks issues. Our QuickBooks Error Support team has experienced and certified experts who can resolve all types of QuickBooks issues in no time. You just have to contact QuickBooks Support Number 1800-778-7614 to get rid of the QuickBooks issue.