How To Setup QuickBooks Enterprise Database?
QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software is a powerful and affordable accounting platform which helps small and mid-sized businesses. You get better insights which can paint a bigger picture for your business and you can take decisions accordingly. QB Enterprise also allows users to simultaneously work on two company data files and benefit from consolidated reporting. You can control the level of permissions for all the users and you can have up to 30 users. In this blog post, we will show you how to setup QuickBooks Enterprise Database.
The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror created this detailed step-by-step guide so users can install and configure their QB Enterprise software. You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
Steps For Setting Up QuickBooks Enterprise
Follow and apply the steps given below to set up QB Enterprise on your computer. In case you get stuck on any step or need help with the process then contact our QuickBooks Support Team.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your QB Enterprise software is registered.
- Now, set up your company data file.
- If you have recently purchased QB Enterprise accounting solutions then create a new company file for your business.
- Update the existing company data file if you are upgrading from QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier to QuickBooks Enterprise solutions.
- Open your QB and start adding new users and also set user access permissions.
- These three prompts will appear on your screen while installing QB Enterprise.
- Choose the option which suits your requirements.
- Are you using QuickBooks on your own computer?
- Are you using QuickBooks on a server?
- Will you share your company file here so that it could be shared over your network?
Common QuickBooks Database Related Errors
You will be able to use the Sybase database for increasing size limitations for growing database if you are using the latest QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 version. Also, the latest versions of QB are free from all the errors and issues which were reported in the earlier versions. QuickBooks Enterprise 20.0 comes with a new database structure which is free from QuickBooks 6000 series errors and QuickBooks C series errors.
What causes C series error?
- QuickBooks Error C=1: Non-standard video settings.
- QuickBooks Error C=3: QB is unable to open a quicken file on the MAC platform.
- QuickBooks Error C=9: QB is unable to read supplementary file or you are using a damaged disk. Copy the contents of the file to another storage device.
- QuickBooks Error C=10: QB is unable to write the supplementary file.
- Other codes that you can run into: QuickBooks Error C19, QuickBooks Error C21, QuickBooks Error C32, QuickBooks Error C43.
Get QuickBooks Support Services For Enterprise Data Issues
Supportforerror is the number #1 platform to get latest news and troubleshooting guides for all QuickBooks errors. Click on the search field and type any error code or issue to learn more about it.
We also provide instant QB error resolution services to all QuickBooks users across the globe. If you are encountering any error or issue within your QB Enterprise then call on the authentic QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You can also reach us by using our QuickBooks Live Chat Support Service.
How To Process And Print QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Tax Forms In 2020?
According to the federal taxes of United States of America, every employee who is making more than six hundred dollars in compensation in a year must receive Form W-2. The earnings of the employee must be from a single employer and the Form W-2 should disclose income and taxes withheld. In this article, we will show you how you can process and print QuickBooks Payroll Tax forms.
For any assistance with the process, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are experts when it comes filing and processing W-2 forms.
Note: Intuit has recently made changes in the process of printing Payroll forms. Read this blog post to the very end or contact QuickBooks Support team to learn more.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop. You cannot view or print W-2 forms in your QB if you are using a QB version which was released in 2017 or earlier as QuickBooks Desktop 2017 is discontinued.
- It is must to have QuickBooks Payroll Standard or QB Enhanced Service active in your QB account.
- You will not be able to view the form in your QuickBooks desktop if you are using the QuickBooks Payroll Basic Service. However, you can manually fill the form with appropriate details by using create a payroll summary report feature.
- Make sure that you have access to W-2 papers which are compatible with your payroll service and printer.
- If you are using Laser printer then utilize blank / perforated papers or preprinted forms.
- If you are using Inkjet printer then utilize preprinted forms for desired results.
- Make sure that you are using the latest payroll tax table.
How To Print W-2 Forms In QuickBooks Desktop?
When it comes to printing payroll forms, QB desktop is limited to print up to $9,999,999.999 only in box of a form. QuickBooks will automatically process the W-3 Form when you are processing the W-2 Forms. W-3 Forms are just a summary of the W-2 Forms and it can come handy in certain situations. However, do not pay heed to W-3 forms right now.
You will run into an error if more than 800 people are working for your business or organization. In a situation where you are encountering any issue with printing or filing W2 forms, it is best to consult the QuickBooks Experts.
Step 1: Pull up the W-2 and W-3 Forms from QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your QuickBooks and go to the top menu bar.
- Click on Employees and choose Payroll Tax Forms.
- Choose Process Payroll Forms.
- Go to File Forms in the list of forms.
- Click on the Annual Form W-2/W-3 – Wage and Tax Statement Transmittal.
- Click on the Create Form The form will not be viewable because of the following reasons:
- The form might be in the previewed list. Search the entire list for the suitable form.
- The form which you are trying to view is For activating the form go to Forms and select Make a New Form Active.
- Tap on the State drop-down arrow.
- Click on the W-2 form and select Add Form
- Go to Process W-2 options:
- Choose All Employees for filing the forms for all of your employees.
- Choose Employee’s Last Name.
- Select from and to for filing by batch.
- Open the SELECT FILING PERIOD window and click on the Year Field Provide the year of the form which you want to print. Click on the OK button.
Note: QB desktop stores only one type of tax form.
- Contact QuickBooks Support Team if want to print W-2 forms for 2016.
- Go to Select Employees for Form W-2/W-3 tab and choose the employees you want to print for. Click on All option to automatically select all the employees.
Step 2: Select The Type Of Paper And The Item To Print In The Print W-2 and W-3 Forms window
- Open the Print W-2 and W-3 Forms tab.
- Click on For Employees
- A list of recipients will appear.
- You will only be able to print one item at a time.
- If you are utilizing Preprinted forms:
- Go to the Select Paper
- Choose from Blank / Perforated Paper and Preprinted Forms: May require alignment.
- You can talk to our QB Support Team to learn which type of paper is best for you.
- Click on Select item to print
- For Employees
- 3 per page: copies B, 2, C
- 4 per page: copies B, 2, 2, C
- Employee filing directions: Mandatory if not already printed on paper.
- If you are using Preprinted Forms
- W-2 – Copy B: for employee’s federal tax return, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)
- W-2 – Copy 2: for your State or Local Tax Department, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)
- W-2 – Copy C: for employee records, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)
- Employee filing directions: Mandatory if not already printed on paper
- For employer
- W-2 – Copy D: for your records, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)
- Employer filing instructions: for W-2 and W-3 form
- For government
- W-3 per page
- W-2 – Copy A: for the SSA, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)Note: If you are filing Forms W-2 and W-3 electronically with the Social Security Administration, don’t mail Copy A.
- W-2 – Copy 1: for your State or Local Tax Department, 2 per page (1 per page if only 1 employee)
Step 3: Export The Form To Your PDF Reader And Start Printing
- Firstly, do a print test for checking and modifying alignment of preprinted forms. All the changes will be saved for preprinted forms until and unless you change them again. Skip this step if you are working with Blank/Perforated Forms.
- Click on the Print PDF All the forms that you have selected will be exported as a PDF file. Download and Install a PDF reader on your computer if you do not already have one. We highly recommend the Adobe Reader as it works smoothly with all the version of QB desktop software.
- You can now start the printing process by opening the PDF reader. Different PDF readers have different printing process. So follow the steps accordingly. For any help with PDF printing, you can contact us.
Fixing W2 Form Printing QuickBooks
The Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror are available 24/7 to assist you with any problems related to W2 form printing. Our support line number is available for these issues and more:
- Unable To Print W2 QuickBooks
- Print W2 From QuickBooks Without Payroll
- QuickBooks 2018 Print W2
- QuickBooks Print Old W2
- Print W2 Forms For Employees
- QuickBooks Print W2 From Previous Year
- QuickBooks W2 Printing Problem
Call on the toll-free USA QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to get instant assistance or support for your QB. We are the only top-rated QuickBooks Tech Support provider who offers Live QuickBooks Chat Support Service. Click on the chat icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen to chat with us right now.
How To Access The Merchant Service Center From Within QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a most notable Accounting software which provides the latest features and tools. One such feature is the availability of the Merchant Service Center. Sometimes QuickBooks Users are not able to access their Merchant Service Center because of certain reasons. We highly recommend that you contact the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 immediately.
You can also choose to read this detailed article to figure out how to access the Merchant Service center manually.
Access The Merchant Service Center In QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, open your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Now, you must open the company data file which is also linked to the Merchant Services account.
- Go to the Customers menu.
- Now, choose Credit Card Processing.
- Click on the Merchant Service Center.
Note: You might get a prompt to log in your merchant service account and directed to the merchant service.
Access The Merchant Service Center In QuickBooks Online
You can access the merchant service from the company preferences within your QuickBooks account.
- First of all, open your QuickBooks account.
- Now, sign in to the QB Online company file which is also linked to your merchant services account.
- Choose the Gear icon which will be at the top of the screen.
- Choose Account and Settings.
- Choose Payments.
- Select Connect to set up Merchant services to the company file.
- You can also choose to Manage Details if it is already connected.
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Merchant Service?
If you face any issue while implementing the steps given above in this article, contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 of Intuit and have a conversation with the QuickBooks Support Executives.
You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Department through email or live QuickBooks chat support.
We are dedicated about our services and it is our sole goal to help each and every single QuickBooks User with all their QB issues. We provide 100% refund policy to each user if they are not satisfied with the services rendered to them.
Set, Change Or Remove Closing Date And Closing Date Password In QuickBooks
Discover how to stop other QuickBooks users from creating any adjustments prior to accounting period employing a closing date and closing date password. You do not have to close books as part of year-end procedures in your QB desktop accounting software. Nonetheless, it lets you to limit access for a closed accounting period. For that, you need to establish a closing date and closing date password. We recommend that you call on the toll-free USA QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 for creating Closing date and Closing date password.
But if you want to learn more about QuickBooks Closing Date and Closing Date password or how to set them manually, keep reading this article.
Set Closing Date Password
When you set up closing date password for your QuickBooks, it will start requesting for the password each time anyone attempts to save any changes. These changes are what most people are concerned about as they can modify the balance of the closed accounting period. You will be required to enter the password for adding, deleting or editing transactions within the closed interval. You can contact us if you want to know about the advantages and disadvantages of the closing your books as part of year-end procedures.
It is possible to change the closing date password in the future if you want. You can easily get rid of the closing data password by logging in as the Administrator of the Company file. You can change the password if you lost it or forgot it.
- Open your QuickBooks account and go to the Edit menu, click on Preferences.
- Now, click on Accounting.
- Go to Company Preferences, choose Set Date/Password.
- Select the closing date.
- Now, enter the closing date password.
- Click on OK to close the Set Closing Date and Password screen.
- Click on OK to close the Preferences screen.
If you want to remove the closing date password:
- First of all, log in as the QuickBooks Admin.
- Get rid of the encrypted password in the Set Closing Date & Password.
We hope that you were able to learn more about QuickBooks Closing Date and Closing Date password by reading this article. If you cannot understand any particular step or statement, get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. If you are facing any problem or if you are not able to add the QuickBooks Closing date, let us know by calling the reputed QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559. We are available round the clock to provide Intuit QuickBooks support services to QuickBooks users around the globe.
Change A Merchant Account From Weekly To Monthly Limits In QuickBooks
QuickBooks is powerful and dynamic accounting software with many accolades to its name. It has successfully reigned over the accounting fraternity for over a decade. This popularity of QuickBooks amongst bookkeepers, small and mid-sized business is because of the state of the art features and unparalleled Intuit QuickBooks Support Services. Supportforerror is the hub for detailed guides for QuickBooks features and solutions for all QuickBooks errors and issues. In this article, we are covering how to Change A Merchant Account From Weekly To Monthly Limits In QuickBooks.
You can get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors if you want to quickly change a merchant account by dialing QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-888-382-7559. Otherwise, just read this article and the steps very carefully and then implement them on your QuickBooks without thinking twice.
You can choose to apply these changes to the merchant service accounts which do not have a doing-Business-As (DBA) name. Only they are put in the weekly processing classification.
In case, you have configured your account for a weekly limit, you can check this in Card Processing Limit description. You will also be able to view the amount which you are limited to processing.
If you want to change it to a monthly processing limit, you will need to add the DBA to your account. But if you would like to keep the weekly processing limit but still require to add your doing-Business-As (DBA) name, call us on our QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1-888-382-7559.
- Go to your Merchant Service Center and add the DBA.
- Head to the Account menu and click on the Account Profile.
- Now, navigate to the AccountHolder/Business Information segment and select the Change button.
- Fill in all the respective fields with correct information.
- Click on the Submit button for completing the process.
- If you need more information about the process, get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.
Note: We will manually review your request and it can take up to 72 hours to process it.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Services, 24×7, USA
In the situation, you are stuck on any step while changing a Merchant Account from weekly to monthly limits in QuickBooks, pick up your phone and connect with the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror. Call QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 for premium uninterrupted QuickBooks Support services.
We are certified by Intuit and are also the top-rated QuickBooks Tech Support Team in the USA. Get quick solutions for all QuickBooks Error Codes from Live QuickBooks Chat Support.
Change Customer Email Settings For Recurring Payments
QuickBooks is now the top-notch Accounting and Inventory Management software for small and mid-size businesses. It is now ranking the charts for the most downloaded Bookkeeping software. Supportforerror provides you latest news and helpful articles for all the versions and editions of QuickBooks. In this article, we will discuss how you can Change Customer Email Settings For Recurring Payments. Whenever your QuickBooks processes a scheduled payment for one of your customers, recurring payments automatically sends an email to your customer. In case, you do not wish to send the email to your customers for each individual payment, QuickBooks allows you to turn off all customer emails.
How To Turn Off Customer Emails?
You can contact the QuickBooks Experts and they can take care of this for you or you can do it manually by following the steps given below:
- If you utilize standalone recurring payments, login into your Merchant service center. But if you utilize recurring payments within QB, head to the “Customers menu”.
- Choose “Credit Card Processing Activities” and select “Set Up Recurring Payments”.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Now, we will be setting customer email preference. Go to “Email my customers each time they’re charged and enable customer notification upon payment setup”.
- Select “Yes” if you want your QuickBooks to automatically send an email to your customers a confirmation for all the payments. You can send a notification to all customers whenever you setup a new recurring payment.
- Click on “No” if you want to end all customer emails. Your customers will not get any email when their payments are getting processed. You won’t get the notification option when you decide to create a new recurring payment.
Get QuickBooks Help & Support 24×7
You can contact us by calling on the 24×7 QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-888-382-7559. Our Intuit QuickBooks Support Team consists of QuickBooks Experts who have years of experience and have helped millions of QuickBooks Customers. You can rest assured that all your questions and queries will be answered with patience.
You can also reach us via the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service which is available on our website.
Error: Your System Has Only xxxMB Free Memory
Are you encountering the QuickBooks error message on your screen which says that you do not have enough memory for installing the QuickBooks accounting software?
You get this error on your computer screen when you attempt to install QuickBooks desktop. The error Your system has only xxxMB of free memory. QuickBooks requires at least 1GB of free memory appears on your screen where xxx denotes the free memory on your computer. This error message usually pops-up on your computer if it has less than 1GB of storage space which is the minimum requirement.
Call on the QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1-888-382-7559 to get premium QuickBooks Support Services from the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
How To Fix Your System Has Only xxxMB Free Memory Error?
There are two different solutions for this error. Choose the one which is suitable for your situation or contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Follow These Steps If You Are Using A Downloaded Installer
- Hit Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Run utility.
- Now, click on the search field and Type %temp%.
- Click on the OK
- Search for the folder which was created by the setup.
- You must make a copy of the QuickBooks folder on your Desktop screen.
Note: Make sure that the name which you give to the folder corresponds to the version of QuickBooks that you are using, i.e. QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Open the QuickBooks folder and right-click on the QBooks, choose Open.
- Look for Framework.xml file in the folder and right-click on it. Choose Edit in the drop-down menu. You should be able to open this file in notepad.
Note: If you are not able to locate the file in the %temp% folder, open the QB installer once more. In the Welcome To QuickBooks window, choose Cancel. You will be able to locate the extracted version of the installer inside the temp directory.
- Search for MinRequirements.
- Now, modify 1000MB to 0MB.
- Go to the File menu again, choose Save.
- Head back to the main installation folder from the current screen.
- Open Setup.exe and let the process get completed.
Follow These Steps If You Are Installing From A CD
- Open the CD folder and copy all the contents including QBooks and ThirdParty to a folder on your desktop.
- Now, open the QBooks folder from your desktop.
- Look for the xml file and right-click on it. Choose Edit from the menu. The file will open in the Notepad.
- Search for MinRequirements.
- Now, modify 1000MB to 0MB.
- Go to the File menu again, choose Save.
- Head back to the main installation folder from the current screen.
- Open Setup.exe and let the process get completed.
QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number 24×7 USA
We hope that your QuickBooks is running properly now. If the above steps don’t help then you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-888-382-7559 immediately to avail the Intuit QuickBooks Support Services. You can also get instant support services by using the QuickBooks Chat Support Service.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 3820
We have recently released a guide for resolving the most common errors that are faced by QuickBooks Users and QuickBooks Error 3820 is one of them. QuickBooks has been named the most reliable and the best Accounting and Financial Management software in the market but it still sometimes run into errors. In such a situation, you can choose to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number or search the error code on our website and follow the steps to resolve the error manually. In this article, we will tell you how you can resolve the QuickBooks Error 3820 and why it is coming on your screen.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 3820
- Company File was not open on your desktop during the Sync Process
- You have an outdated Intuit Sync Manager
- Corruption in the Windows Registry Files
- Damaged QuickBooks Company File
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 3820?
We recommend all QuickBooks Users to follow these steps to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3820. It is important that you follow the order of the steps to successfully resolve the error. If you are not a tech-savvy person, we recommend that you talk to the QuickBooks Specialists by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number. If you understand the technical nuances of QuickBooks, please follow the steps given below.
- Open your QuickBooks on your screen.
- Now, go ahead and open your QuickBooks Company Files.
- Navigate to Edit > Preferences and choose Integrated Applications.
- Select the Company Preferences tab.
- Verify if Intuit Sync Manager is selected in the list.
- If Intuit Sync Manager is not selected, click on the checkbox in front of it to select it.
- Close your QuickBooks and restart your desktop to apply the changes to your QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Tech Support Services For QuickBooks Pro, Premier,Enterprise & Online
QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number has been providing the best QuickBooks Support Services for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues for 10 years now. We provide Users with a no questions asked 100% refund policy if they are not satisfied with the services rendered to them. Dial the toll-free number +1-888-382-7559 to reach our QuickBooks Experts. You do not have to wait on long queues anymore as we have nearly no waiting time on every call. The support line is active 24×7 on every single day.
You can also choose to Email the QuickBooks Experts directly or take the benefit of Live Chat Support services which are available from the Live Chat Support button on our website.