QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that was designed and developed by Intuit to perform the most complex accounting tasks easily. QuickBooks Desktop can be supported on various operating systems. Intuit has introduced a separate package for the MAC OS that is called as the QuickBooks Desktop for MAC and Mac operating system are well known for its bug free user experience. Although you can still face certain error and issues in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac. one of the most common errors that you might come across is QuickBooks Error 15 that belongs to the MAC operating system.
If you are facing the same error and you are looking for solutions then you do’nt have to worry as this article will take you through all the important steps and information that is needed to fix the QuickBooks Error 15. You will come face this issue while QuickBooks file conversion process. You will have to go through this article carefully and will have to perform the steps in the given ways to get rid of this issue completely. However if after performing the steps you still face any error or issue then you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks highly experienced technical support team to get your queries resolved instantly.
What Is QuickBooks Error 15?
Before performing the steps it is important to understand what is the QuickBooks Error 15. This error basically occurs while converting the QuickBooks file to Mac and when you make use to the similiar file on both MAC OS and windows. While transfering your QuickBooks company file from or to the MAC OS then you might face certain restrictions that can prevent you from performing your process. You can face this error even after you have successfully fone the file conversion process.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error 15?
You need to perform the following steps to resolve the QuickBooks error code 15 for QuickBooks MAC operating system.
- Open the main menu of QuickBooks then click on the file menu
- Select the utilities and then click on the copy Company File for QuickBooks Mac.
- Now select the folder C:\ to save the copy of your QuickBooks Company File.
- Now click on the save option.
Method 2: Perform the troubleshooting step- Run the Rebuild Utility
- Open the file menu and go to the QuickBooks Company File, now select utility.
- Click on the Rebulid Data in the drop down list.
- Click on the yes option when you will asked to keep the backup of your company file.
- Now select the C:/ Drive and then save your backup company file and then click on the save option.
Important- you might face error messages like QuickBooks has stopped working or QuickBooks is not responding while performing the process. You will have to wait till the process gets completed.
- Wait till the process is completed and now try to work on your company file to check if the error is resolved completely.
- A message stating that “Rebuild has completed and proceeds with next step” might reflect on your screen then click on the OK on that message.
Method 3- Perform the troubleshooting step- Run the Verify Utility
- Open the file menu of QuickBooks and then select the utilities and then click on verify data.
- If you receive a message stating “QuickBooks detected no problem with your data” then it refers that there is no problem with your company file and you can easily work on your company file without any interruption.
- If the verify utility detects andy problem then you will have to rebuild the data again and under such circumstances you will have to fix the data damage on your QuickBooks company file.
QuickBooks Technical Support Service:
We hope that with the help of the information and solutions provided above you have been able to understand how to resolve the QuickBooks Error 15 On a File Conversion To MAC. However, if you are still facing any trouble or have any doubt or confusion that needs to be cleared then you can directly contact the Intuit QuickBooks Proadvisors who are 24*7 available to assist you with resolving any kind of QuickBooks related problems, issues, or errors. The QuickBooks highly experienced technical support experts are known for resolving any kind of problems associated with QB instantly resulting in saving your time and energy that you can otherwise invest in attending other needs of your business. You can get in touch with the team at the QB toll-free supportforerror number +1800-366-1468 to get an immediate response.