If you are trying to install Intuit QuickBooks on your system but are facing either of these errors:
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
- Error 1935: AN error occurred during the installation of assembly
Then you are on the right page. We will discuss the QuickBooks Error 1935 and also give you the detailed step by step guide to solve it.
Let’s Talk About The Possible Reasons For Which You Might be Facing This Error.
- Microsoft .NET Framework is either not installed on your computer or it is damaged.
- Another program on your computer is preventing the installation.
- If you have any Anti-virus or Anti-Spyware software installed on your computer, it might be stopping the installation.
- Another software or program is already using the Microsoft .NET Framework files.
Now that we have mentioned all the possible reasons for this error to pop-up on your screen, let’s talk about the solutions for the error.
- Close all the programs on your computer and then restart it. This will close all the programs which might be using the .NET Framework. Now try again to install the QuickBooks on your computer. If this doesn’t work for you move on to the next solution.
- Temporarily disable your Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware and retry installing QuickBooks on your computer. If the installation process is successful enable your Anti-Virus and if it was unsuccessful move on to the next solution.
- Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
- If the error still exists, read repair or install Microsoft .NET Framework and follow the steps given. Now, retry installing QuickBooks.
If even after following all the steps given above you can’t seem to get rid of the QuickBooks Error 1935, dial the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number at +1888-551-1563 to get in touch with one of our representatives. They will run a deep scan onto your QuickBooks and also fix the error for you, rest assured.