How To Make Tax Payments Electronically Using QuickBooks?
In this day and age, rarely anybody uses cash for making tax payments. You can use QuickBooks to make electronic tax payments and the process is very simple. Intuit QuickBooks enables you to handle your electronic tax payments via the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). You can either choose to manually set the electronic payments or call the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks Experts handle the setup process.
We at supportforerror, provide in-depth articles on how to manage and utilize QuickBooks features. In this article, we are covering the process of making tax payments electronically.
Sign Up For Electronic Services
The process is very simple; firstly, you have to sign up for the electronic services.
- To sign up for the service, go the left side of the navigation bar.
- Now, head to Taxes > Payroll Tax > Pay Taxes.
- A list will appear on your computer screen which will have a list of all the taxes that your business has to bear.
- Click on Create Payment which will be next to tax that you want to pay.
- You will be asked to verify the information that you have entered.
- If all the information is correct, click on Approve.
- Intuit will start processing the tax payment.
Viewing Your Past Tax Payments
We are hoping that you are able to create tax payments in your QuickBooks from the steps given above. You can also check the tax payments that you have done in the past. Simply, follow the steps given below:
- Open your QuickBooks and go to Taxes & Forms.
- Click on View Tax Payments by going into the overview menu.
- Choose Reports
- A list will appear on the desktop which will contain a list of all tax payments.
- Go through the information to make sure that the data is accurate.
What You Should Know About Electronic Tax Payments?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors recommend that you read the following things about making electronic tax payments in QB. IRS had made it compulsory to use EFTPS to make federal tax payments. From 2011, the use of EFTPS is mandatory. IRS took this decision to reduce the number of mistakes and provide high accuracy and reliability.
It is important that you approve the payment at least two days before the payment day so that you do not have to pay any penalty charges. You can go through the basic information like dollar amount, date of withdrawal and your EFTPS account number.
Get Instant QuickBooks Support For Electronic Tax Payments
Intuit QuickBooks Tech Support Providers of supportforerror are readily available to provide instant solutions and answers for all your QuickBooks issues. We have a separate QuickBooks support line which is the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-800-778-7614 for QuickBooks issues and errors. For the QuickBooks users who cannot stay over a phone call, you can use the QuickBooks Chat Support Service. Just go to the bottom-right corner of the screen and click on the chat icon. Fill it up with your information and click on submit to connect with us.
Learn To Adjust Payroll Liabilities
QuickBooks is versatile software because of the various features and the ability to integrate third-party applications like TimeSheets, Shopify etc. In this article, we will talk about how to adjust the QuickBooks Payroll liabilities. You will also learn how to correct an employee’s year-to-date (YTD) information in your QuickBooks Payroll Items. Company Contributions, Employee Addition, and Deduction Payroll items can all be modified. Now, if you need any help with your QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities or QuickBooks Payroll, simply call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
Steps To Adjust QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities
- First of all, create a Payroll Summary report.
- Go to your Payroll Summary Report and change the date range.
- The date range should match the effective date on your liability adjustment.
- For 1st quarter adjustment, the dates on the report should be From Date of 01/01 through 03/31.
- Consider the amount in the Payroll item which you want to adjust.
- Now, open QuickBooks and head to the Employees Menu.
- Click on Payroll Taxes And Liabilities.
- Now, choose Adjust QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities.
- Go to the date field and type in the date for which you want to make an adjustment. QB automatically fills the current day into the field. You have to manually enter the date for which you want to make an adjustment. Or else, this item will not appear in the Payroll Summary Report.
- Go to the effective date field and type in the date for which you want the adjustment to affect the liability balance. This date will be utilized by QuickBooks for calculating amounts in form 940 and 941. Payroll Liability Balances Report will also use this balance.
- Basic, Standard, or Enhanced Payroll– Make sure that the date is same as on the last paycheck. Check the Paycheck for the affected quarter or the current date. It is applicable for the adjustment of the current quarter.
- Assisted Payroll – In case of previous quarter adjustment, use the last day of that quarter. For the current quarter, use the date from the last paycheck.
- Now, you have to decide if you wish to associate this liability adjustment with the company or an employee of that company.
- Go to the Taxes and Liabilities section.
- Open the Item Name drop-down menu and click on the correct Payroll item.
- Type in the amount of the adjustment in the amount column.
- For increasing the amount owed, type in a positive number in the Amount field. You will get a prompt on your screen from QuickBooks to create a Paycheck if you chose to associate this adjustment with an employee in the earlier steps.
- For decreasing the amount owed, type in a negative number in the amount field.
- Go to the Memo field, type in a note for the adjustment for future use.
- Choose Accounts Affected. Select either Do not affect accounts or Affect Liability and Expense accounts and click on Ok.
- For additional employees, choose Next Adjustment.
- Now, repeat all the steps for every single employee.
- In case, there are no additional employees, just click on Ok for saving the entry.
- Make sure that all the totals are correct and also review the Payroll Summary Report.
- If you are using Assisted Payroll, you need to send a zero payroll.
- Payroll service will be notified and they will make the changes.
- In case a liability check had already been made for the old payroll item, the Payroll Liability Balance Report shows a negative balance.
- As well as the new item shows a positive balance as a result of the modification.
You’re able to fix more than one payroll liability at a moment. The essential thing to keep in mind is which period you are adjusting to.
How To Contact QuickBooks Support Services For Payroll Liabilities?
We hope that you now understand the process involved in adjusting QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities in QuickBooks. We are also presuming that now you will be able to adjust QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities on your own. However, if that is not the case, you can choose to take help from the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror. To get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts, you must dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. Our support line numbers are active 24/7.
QB Users can also connect with QuickBooks Experts for QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities support by using the Live Chat Support button on our website. Simply click on the Live Chat Support button fill in the details in the space provided and click on submit. You will get a reply from the QuickBooks Technical Support Department in less than 1 minute.
QuickBooks Error Code PS032 And PS077: Fix Payroll Update Error
QuickBooks is a software that enables its Users to conduct Accounting and Inventory Management tasks with high accuracy and efficiency. You can use QuickBooks to save the time, energy and resources instead of managing a paper trail. It is capable of managing many tasks like filing taxes, generate reports, manage inventory, handle cash flow etc. You have complete control of how much access a User has and you can create different levels of access for them. But QuickBooks is software at the end of the day and it will run into certain errors and issues like QuickBooks Error PS032 And PS077.
You should immediately get connected with the QuickBooks Experts of supportforeror if you are facing the QuickBooks Error PS032 And PS077. The alternative to this is to read this article thoroughly and repeat the steps on your computer.
Errors While Downloading Payroll Updates
Most people find the QuickBooks Payroll feature extremely useful as it can automatically calculate and run payroll for you. All you have to do is set up the Payroll once and then forget about it. When you are downloading your payroll updates, you can encounter some errors. When you are downloading your payroll updates, you can run into some errors like QuickBooks Error PS032 And PS077. The error message associated with these errors is:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update.”
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS032 And PS077
- A tax table file in the Components folder is damaged or invalid.
- Corrupted or Damaged QuickBooks company data file.
- You have entered outdated billing information.
- You may not have registered your QuickBooks.
Ways To Fix The Errors PS032 And PS077
Follow the steps that are given below for resolving the QuickBooks Error PS032 And PS077:
- Make sure that the QuickBooks desktop software that you are using has been registered.
- Choose to update your QuickBooks desktop software to the latest release available if you have not already. You can update it manually or automatically from the software within.
- Check twice that you are entering the correct billing details.
- Now, use the QuickBooks repair utility to repair and damaged data.
- If you are using the Microsoft Windows Vista,7 or 8 on your computer, turn off the User Account Control.
- Check that only installation of QuickBooks is available on your desktop. In case, you have multiple installations of a QuickBooks Desktop version, get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Executives.
- Now, download the Latest Payroll tax tables.
- If nothing works and the errors are still on your desktop screen, perform a clean installation of QuickBooks on your desktop.
We expect that you were able to fix the QuickBooks Error PS032 & PS077 by implementing the simple steps given in this article. If that is not the case, get immediate professional help from the QuickBooks Experts by dialing QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. We are providing round the clock QuickBooks Support Services via our toll-free number, email support or Chat support.
QuickBooks Payroll Holiday Pay
How To Setup QuickBooks Payroll Holiday Pay?
Intuit announced the holiday pay feature in Payroll which makes managing the holiday pay a lot easier and efficient from the earlier methods. It works wonders for small and mid-sized businesses.
In this blog post, we will be talking about the holiday pay and the process of setting up Holiday Pay in the easiest steps. The other option is to contact the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1-800-778-7614.
What Is Holiday Pay?
Before getting to the detailed steps of setting up the holiday pay, let us understand what exactly holiday pay is and how you can benefit from it. Holiday Pay is the amount that you pay to your employees on national holidays like Thanksgiving day, Christmas etc. These are the days when no one will be working in your office and employees will get a day off.
If these days come between the pay duration, the owner will still need to pay their employees. It will be considered a working day and they employees will get the same wage for it.
The US Government has outlined a Federal Reserve holiday calendar which most of the businesses are following today. It consists of minimum of 9 paid holidays leaves every year.
QB Users also have to check out QB Payroll July 4th to get payroll calculations for the USA Independence Day.
How To Setup Holiday Pay To The Payday Page Of An Employee?
- Open your QuickBooks and navigate to the Employees section.
- Select the employee’s name and tap on Edit Employee option.
- You will get a prompt on your monitor screen reading- ‘How much do you pay this employee?’
- Tap on ‘Add extra pay types’ if you have chosen any other categories.
- You can also take your cursor to the pencil icon if you can get the identical there.
- Now, choose the Holiday Pay checkbox.
- Now, click on Done to end the process.
How Can You Add Holiday Pay And Accrual In QuickBooks Payroll
QB Desktop enables you to add holiday time and accrual flawlessly that can be later used while making the payment to the employees.
- First, navigate to the Employees tab and then look out the Employee Centre window.
- Tap on Edit Employee and change the name if it already selected.
- If the employee name is not present then choose Add New Employee.
- Now, navigate to the Payroll Info window and tap on the Holiday Pay window.
- Provide the pay given and Pay used YTD.
- Choose the Retain tab if you wish QB software application to guess and amass holiday pay throughout the year.
- Tap on the Pay Every Period button if you wish QB to estimate the employee’s holiday pay and the process has to be same for all the other employees.
- The default ratio value is set to 4% but you can change it as you want.
- Choose the Apt Payroll Items in the Earning Menu that accrues holiday
- Now, tap on OK to complete the process.
How Can You Adjust Holiday Pay In The QuickBooks Payroll Holiday Day Software?
You should consider that any changes that you make in the employee’s holiday pay will affect the financial records and reports.
- Navigate to the Employees tab and search for ‘Pay Employees’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Scheduled Payroll or Unscheduled Payroll’.
- Choose the employee and tap on Continue.
- Authenticate the Check Preferences.
- Ensure the dates for Check and Pay Period gets over.
- Tap on the employee name that you want to edit.
- Navigate to Review or Modify Pay Check dialogue box.
- Provide the Pay Check details.
- VacPay-Accrued shows up with a sum that is added on this Pay Check.
- Tap on Save & Close
- In the end, tap on ‘Create Pay Cheques’ option.
Get Help For Holiday Pay Payroll QuickBooks Issues & Problems
If you need any help with QuickBooks Payroll Holiday Pay or you are encountering any issue with your QuickBooks software, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614.
How To Export Import QuickBooks Payroll Data To XML
QuickBooks Payroll is the safest and the most recommended service for managing the financial data of your business. It provides us with the latest tax tables and location independence to access reports. Pay your employees on time every time based on the hours of work that they have done. In this blog post, we will talk about how you export or import your QB Payroll Data to XML.
If you are looking to quickly Export or Import your QB data to XML then make a call on the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and talk with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Expected Result: Reports will be imported or exported in the XML or Excel.
Steps For Exporting or Importing QB Payroll Data To XML
- Open the QuickBooks file in an excel file.
- Now, navigate to the menu bar and select reports.
- Choose Employees & Payroll and tap on Summarize Payroll Data in XML or Excel.
- Now, select the file or report that you want to export.
- Tap on Export and select the location and type.
- Now, follow the instructions on your screen in order to allow macros into Excel if necessary.
- When you enable the macros, QuickBooks Payroll Reports Workbook window will appear.
- For incorporating or preventing the reports into the workbook, alternative Reports segment, select it to clear the suitable checkboxes.
- Such as, you might need to incorporate just the payroll data you have to finish your state tax forms.
- The settings can be redone by clicking on options or settings.
- Mark the suitable checkboxes, and then click on OK.
- Tap on Get QuickBooks Data if you wish to recover the payroll reports data from QB.
How To Get Help For Export Import Payroll Data Error QB
We are a skilled and reputed organization providing QuickBooks Support Services to QB Users and we are based out of New Jersey, USA. We deliver top quality services for all versions of QuickBooks. Connect with the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 today and get solutions for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues.
Do not hesitate to call us or doubt the quality of the services as we offer a 100% No Questions asked Refund policy to each User.
QuickBooks Payroll Negative Paycheck
How To Create A Negative Paycheck In QuickBooks Online Payroll?
Have you been searching for a way to create a negative paycheck in your QuickBooks Online Payroll? Your search ends here as we have written the most descriptive and step-by-step guide for creating a QuickBooks Payroll Negative Paycheck.
Want to talk to the QuickBooks Experts directly? Connect with the QuickBooks Experts on +1-800-778-7614.
How To Create A Negative Paycheck Intuit Payroll?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror have come forward to help us in creating this User Guide. Follow the steps given below or get in touch with the QuickBooks Customer Service Team for getting support.
Step 1: Place A Complete Paycheck Into A Superannuation Plan, Such As A 401k
If any of your employees wants to contribute their superannuation support, you can make a negative paycheck for them.
- Open Employee’s profile and choose to add an Additional Earning pay category to it.
- It shall limit tax insinuation or changing reports depending on the number of working hours.
- Type a name for it as Taxable offset.
- Create a 401K Retirement plan deductions.
- Make use of the Net to the gross formula to comprehend the gross pay sum total.
- Now, open a paycheck in the name of the employee by going into the edit window.
- Type 1 in the Taxable offset window.
- Select Create Paycheck.
- Select View/Edit option from the Approve Paychecks window.
- Change the federal and state income taxes to negative.
- Go to the Taxable offset window, provide the gross sum total deduced through the net to gross formula.
- Check if the net pay sum total is equal to the sum recorded in the 401K.
- If it is not same, change it.
- Go to subtraction field and take 401K.
- Choose Save and Submit.
Step 2: Entitle An Entire Paycheck From Income Tax
You can create a negative paycheck if the worker chooses to contribute their pay to their withholdings.
For Intuit Online Payroll Users:
- Go to the employee’s profile.
- Now, add an Additional Earning pay category.
- Make use of the net to the gross formula to deduce the gross pay sum total
- Now, open a paycheck in the name of the employee by going into the edit window.
- Go to the Other Earning tab, calculate the gross sum deduced by utilizing net to gross formula.
- Now, Delete all or any unrelated deductions.
- Check if the net pay sum total is equal to the sum recorded in the 401K.
- Add the income tax sum in the federal income tax box.
- Tap on save and submit button.
Get Help For Negative Paycheck Issues In QuickBooks Payroll
If you are facing any problems while creating Negative Paychecks then call on the QuickBooks Experts as only they can help in this case. Pick up your cell phone and dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Phone number +1-800-778-7614.
This number is active 24×7 and you can answer for all your questions related to QuickBooks and its tools and features.
QuickBooks Has Encountered a Problem Sending Your Usage Data
Is this error popping up on your screen when you are trying to send payroll data?
Getting an error while working can be quite frustrating and we understand that. That is why we have written this in-depth article regarding this error. After going through the entire article you will understand the root cause of this error and also how to get rid of it. If you do not have the time to go through the entire guide, you can just give us a call on the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1800-778-7614 and our QuickBooks Technical Experts will help you out.
Cause of The Error:
- The most probable reason is that the timezone on your computer is incorrect.
- You might have a created an Accountants’ copy.
Follow the below-given solutions to get rid of this error.
Solution 1: Verify The Date and Time in Your Windows Vista and XP
- Double Click on the time displayed at the bottom right corner or navigate to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Date and Time.
- Set the appropriate Date, Time and Timezone.
- Save the changes and close the window.
Solution 2: Check If an Accountants’ Copy Exists
If an Accountants’ copy exists then you can wait until after the Accountants’ copy is returned. You can also manually remove the restrictions. If you opt to manually remove the restrictions it will cause you to lose any changes your Accountant may have worked on in the file till this date. We advise that you have a word with your Accountant before taking this decision..
After you have removed the restrictions or the Accountants’ copy has been returned to QuickBooks Desktop, try to send the Payroll data to Intuit again. If the same error is still coming onto your screen, obtain the qbwin.log to search for any errors or issues.
If the error still exists move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Send and Delete any Transactions That are Online
- Press the keys Ctrl and F on your keyboard simultaneously or select Edit from the top menu bar and click find.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then select the following options in the drop-down menu:
- Detail Level> select Summary only.
- Online Status> Online to send
- Posting Status> Either
- Look at the top right corner of Find screen and click on Find button.
- Analyze the results that show up on your screen. If any non-payroll transactions are present, complete their processing.
- If Paychecks are present you will need to delete them. Write down the details of the Paychecks so that you can create the Paychecks later.
If the problem still exists, follow the troubleshooting guide on this article as well: Payroll service server error: please try again later or Payroll Connection Error.