Intuit releases regular Payroll updates for QuickBooks desktop versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Payroll, and Point of Sale. These updates come with the latest rates for filing Federal taxes, E-file, Payroll Tax forms and more. Therefore, it is very important that you download the latest Payroll updates on your QB. But sometimes while downloading the Payroll update, users face errors on their screen. In this blog post, we will show you the right way to download the latest QuickBooks Payroll update.
Talk to our experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors; call toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables
If you are wondering what exactly is Payroll Tax table then let us help you. A Payroll tax is simply graphical representation that has different sections and helps you in creating reports of tax charges. These details are hidden from your worker’s paycheck.
Factors which affect withholding charges:
- Wage entirety irrespective of marital status of an employee.
- Timetable by which the employee is paid bi-weekly or either monthly.
Points To Remember While Updating QuickBooks Payroll
- You must have an active subscription of Payroll if you want to download the latest Payroll updates.
- QuickBooks allows automatic update for tax table. You can enable it.
How To Download The Latest Tax Table In QuickBooks Desktop?
Follow the steps given below for downloading the latest tax table:
- Open your QB desktop accounting software and go to Employees
- Now, click on Get Payroll Updates
- Choose Download Entire Update
- Finally, click on the Download Latest Update
- This confirmation message will appear on your monitor screen once the download is complete:
““A New tax table, as well as updates to the payroll tax documents or forms, have been successfully installed on the system. Click on the OK button in order to read the modification or adjustment.””
- Click on the OK
How To Install Payroll Tax Update In QuickBooks?
You will need the Payroll Update CD for this process. Contact the QuickBooks Support Team if you need any help.
- Firstly, insert the QuickBooks Payroll update CD in your CD drive.
- Tap on Get Payroll Updates.
Note: If you are using your QuickBooks in multi-user mode the get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Team to get Payroll Updates.
Follow these steps if you are using QuickBooks Desktop Premier Or Pro:
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop Premier or Pro and go to Employees
- Click on Get Payroll Updates
- If a message box appears on your screen which asks you to locate update.dat or a data file, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Browse
- In the installation window, select CD or Disk Drive in the drop down menu.
- Open the Disk drive and select date or update3.dat.
- Choose Open.
- Choose either update.dat or update3.dat from the disk.
- Click on the OK
- Open Payroll Update window and click on the OK button.
- If you run into “File Not Found” issue then contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team.
- Exit from QuickBooks and double-click on the My Computer icon on your desktop.
- Right-click on the CD drive option and choose Explore from the menu.
- If you are unable to see any files or folders in the CD then try the disk in another computer. If you still don’t see any files or folders then CD is corrupted, damaged or empty.
- Go to the Install Confirmation window and ensure that the latest payroll updates are being installed in the right folder. Also, ensure that tax table forms in the Current, as well as New fields are correct.
- A few message prompts will appear on your screen. Make sure that you click on only positive options like OK, Okay, Yes, and Next. If you follow all the steps correctly then a message will appear on your screen which will read “A new payroll tax table has been successfully installed on the system. Click on the OK button in order to read the alteration or modification.”
Get Expert Help For QuickBooks Payroll Update
If you have any questions regarding the troubleshooting process or need assistance in downloading latest payroll updates on your QB , connect with us.
Call on the reliable toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to talk to Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Supportforerror. We offer instant error resolution and assistance services to QB users.