QuickBooks is now the top-notch Accounting and Inventory Management software for small and mid-size businesses. It is now ranking the charts for the most downloaded Bookkeeping software. Supportforerror provides you latest news and helpful articles for all the versions and editions of QuickBooks. In this article, we will discuss how you can Change Customer Email Settings For Recurring Payments. Whenever your QuickBooks processes a scheduled payment for one of your customers, recurring payments automatically sends an email to your customer. In case, you do not wish to send the email to your customers for each individual payment, QuickBooks allows you to turn off all customer emails.
How To Turn Off Customer Emails?
You can contact the QuickBooks Experts and they can take care of this for you or you can do it manually by following the steps given below:
- If you utilize standalone recurring payments, login into your Merchant service center. But if you utilize recurring payments within QB, head to the “Customers menu”.
- Choose “Credit Card Processing Activities” and select “Set Up Recurring Payments”.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Now, we will be setting customer email preference. Go to “Email my customers each time they’re charged and enable customer notification upon payment setup”.
- Select “Yes” if you want your QuickBooks to automatically send an email to your customers a confirmation for all the payments. You can send a notification to all customers whenever you setup a new recurring payment.
- Click on “No” if you want to end all customer emails. Your customers will not get any email when their payments are getting processed. You won’t get the notification option when you decide to create a new recurring payment.
Get QuickBooks Help & Support 24×7
You can contact us by calling on the 24×7 QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-800-366-1468. Our Intuit QuickBooks Support Team consists of QuickBooks Experts who have years of experience and have helped millions of QuickBooks Customers. You can rest assured that all your questions and queries will be answered with patience.
You can also reach us via the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service which is available on our website.