QuickBooks is an Accounting and Cash flow management software which is marketed by Intuit. It is designed while keeping the requirements of small and mid-sized businesses. In this article, we will show you how you can convert an Accountant’s copy or an Accountant’s working file to a regular company file in QuickBooks. You must read the whole article to understand the process. But if you are looking for a fast fix, get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. You can explain the situation on the call and then the QuickBooks ProAdvisors will create a temporary and secure connection between the Intuit QuickBooks server and your desktop. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors will take care of the issue once the connection is live.
It is only possible in QB Desktop Accountant editions to convert an Accountant’s Copy (.QBX) or Accountant’s Copy working file (.QBA) to a regular QuickBooks Desktop company file (.QBW). What most QuickBooks users don’t factor in is that they will have to reenter all the changes made on the company file after the Accountant’s Copy was created post the conversion process.
Note: Take a backup of the company file before making any changes.
- The feature to convert an Accountant’s Copy (.QBX or .QBA) to a regular QB Desktop company file (.QBW) is only limited to QB Desktop Premier Accountant and Enterprise Accountant.
- As soon as the Accountant’s Copy is converted to a company file, it will not possible to export an Accountant’s Changes (.QBY) file.
Steps For Converting An Accountant’s Copy (.QBX or .QBA) To (.QBW) File
- First of all, you have to open the appropriate file. It can be .QBX or .QBA.
- Now, head to the File menu of your QuickBooks and click on Send Company file.
- Click on Accountant’s Copy.
- Choose Convert Accountant’s Copy To Company File/ QBW and click on OK.
- Now, select a location where you wish to save the converted .QBW file.
- Click on the Save button.
- Choose Ok.
Get Support For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise & Online
We hope that you were able to convert your Accountant’s copy or an Accountant’s working file to a regular company file by following the steps given in this article. In the event, you are encountering any problem during the conversion process or if you need any help, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors are available round the clock on the support line number and the live chat window to provide QuickBooks Customer Service. You can contact them if you have any question or query on your mind regarding QuickBooks.