QuickBooks is the most demanded accounting software for small and medium-size business organizations. This accounting tool eases the bookkeeping and financial management tasks and streamlines your business activities in a streamlined way to enhance business growth. Company files are very important part of QuickBooks. It contains all the financial database of the business organization. Any kind of damage to the company file will result in the loss of the database. So it is required to take regular backup of the company file so that in case of any data loss you can restore the database from the backup. Here in this article we will learn the steps to create a backup of the company file in the QuickBooks. If you need any assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 to talk to our experts.
Create Backup Of Your Company File
You can follow the below steps to create a backup of your company file in QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks and the choose File menu and click on Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Now from the File menu, choose Backup Company and select Create Local Backup.
- From the Create Backup dialog, choose Local Backup.
- Click on Options tab to open the Backup Options
- In the Tell us where to save your backup copies field, click on Browse and choose the location where you want to save the backup copy.
- If you want then you can add the date and time of the backup to the file name.
- You can also set the limit to the number of backup copies to be saved in the folder.
- From the Online and Local Backup section, select the Remind me to back up when I close my company file option to receive regular backup reminder.
- Choose the Options tab to check the data you save and alert you to any data corruption. Your data options are :
- Complete verification(recommended)
- Quicker verification
- No verification
- Select Ok.
- Now choose if you want to save your backup now or at future backup or both:
- If you opted for Save it now:
- You will be asked to select a location to save your file. By default, it will choose the earlier location used for backup. If you want then you can change the location.
- If you choose Save it now and schedule future backup or Only schedule future backups:
- Place a checkmark in the box besides save backup copy automatically when I close my company file box. You can also choose the number of times QuickBooks must be closed before you create a backup.
- Click on New to save backups on a set schedule. You can provide the details of the backup like a description of the schedule, location of backup, etc.
- Click OK when you are done.
- Select Finish.
Get Technical Support For Creating Company File Backup
The above steps will help you to create a backup in QuickBooks. If you require any technical assistance you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1866-656-1012. The technical experts at QuickBooks Error Support will resolve your issues in quick time. They are very experienced so possess skill to provide the best possible solution for your QuickBooks issues in quick time. Our QuickBooks Customer Support helpline is open round the clock so that you don’t have to wait for any assistance. You can also reach us on QuickBooks Live Chat Support for guidance and support.