QuickBooks allows creating cash disbursements journal report in the most efficient way possible. However, we have received many calls from QuickBooks users who are facing issues while creating the journal reports or need help with the process. That is why we sat down with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Supportforerror to jot down the exact steps for creating a cash disbursements journal report in QuickBooks.
Let us get started with the steps. You also have the option to personally contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
These reports come in handy when you want to view all the cheques the user has written within a certain time period. You can also view subtotal for each payee and a grand total at the end of the report.
- Open QuickBooks and click on the Reports
- Choose Custom Reports and then click on the Transaction Detail
- Fill in the suitable date range.
- Go to the Columns box and unmark the following columns:
- Tap on the Total by menu and choose a suitable criterion. For example, Payee, Account or Month.
- Head to the Filters
- In the filters list, choose Transaction type.
- In the Transaction Type menu, select Multiple transactions.
- Unmark the following:
- Bill payment
- Payroll payment
- Liability payment
- Sales tax payment
- Click on the OK
- Select the Detail level filter and choose Summary only
- Click on the OK
Important: It is not possible to display this report each split account by name. If there are multiple split accounts, you will be able to see the word SPLIT in the Split column.
QuickBooks Tech Support Services
Get access to latest articles about all the QuickBooks versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online and Payroll. We post step-by-step posts to fix all the errors of QB. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are encountering any problems while following the guidelines given in this blog post.
Call our 24×7 toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 if you want to talk to our QuickBooks Support Department immediately. You will get instant error troubleshooting services for all QB errors and issues. We also provide Live QuickBooks Chat Support service if you wish to chat with the QuickBooks Experts.