QuickBooks Point of Sale is one of the most advanced accounting software for managing accounting tasks of small and medium-size business organizations. QuickBooks POS offers many features like creating invoices, managing expenses, sales, inventories, etc. Your company data is safe and secure from any damage and unwanted access. You can delete or remove your company in QuickBooks POS by following some simple steps. In this blog post, we will explain each and every step using which you can delete the company data in your QB Point of Sale.
You can also contact the QuickBooks Support Team of supportforerror for the same. Call on the 24×7 available QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and let our QB Experts assist you.
How To Delete A Company In QuickBooks POS?
It is common for businesses that are just starting or are in the budding stage to delete company data files. Users may also want to replace the system for a better option.
Note: Before you delete the company file in your QuickBooks Point of Sale, make sure that you take a backup. This backup file will be our fail-safe option if anything goes wrong.
Follow these steps for deleting the company in QB POS:
- If you using Microsoft Windows XP go to this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\ (x.x is your POS version)
- If you are using MIcrosoft Windows 7 or Vista, go to this folder: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\.
- Check the subfolder to find your data. Look for a file which has the same name as your company file.
- Also, look for the backup file. It will have the “.qbp” file extension. Move the file to a different folder.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks Point of Sale folder and choose Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click on all positive options in the prompts which appear on your screen.
- Go to your desktop screen and open the recycle bin.
- Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all the files.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard to permanently delete the files.
- Now, your QuickBooks is free from any company data and you can start from the scratch.
How To Contact QuickBooks Support Number?
If you have any questions regarding the steps given above or you are encountering any other problem or errors in your QuickBooks Point of Sale, contact your QuickBooks Support Team.
At Supportforerror, we have hired some of the most experienced and friendly QuickBooks Experts to assist you. With decades of on hand experience and our platform, you can expect top-notch QuickBooks Technical Support Services for all versions of QB including Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online, Payroll and Point of sale.
You can reach us by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 or by using the Live QuickBooks Chat Support.