Most of the small and medium-size business organizations use QuickBooks for managing their accountants and finance. QuickBooks effectively manages its expense, sales, inventories, and many more things. You can use your banking services within QuickBooks. You can use Bank Feeds to get transactions from your bank and import them to QuickBooks. Sometimes you may require disconnecting your account from bank feeds due to the below reasons:
- You do not want to import transactions anymore.
- You want to cancel your accounts with your financial institution
- Your bank does not support Bank Feeds any more.
Here in this article, we are going to lean the way to Disconnect Bank Feeds For An Account In QuickBooks Desktop. For any type of assistance you need to contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563 to talk to experts.
How To Disconnect Bank Feeds For An Account In QuickBooks Desktop?
You need to follow the below steps to disconnect bank feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop:
Step 1: Finish Your Online Banking
You need to match or delete all the transactions that you have downloaded for your account. Once you deactivate the banking feeds, QuickBooks will not allow making any type of pending changes.
Step 2: Deactivate Bank Feeds
You can deactivate bank feeds from your bank account one by one. Follow the below steps for Windows and Mac:
QuickBooks Desktop For Windows
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to List and then choose Chart Of Accounts.
- Next right click on the account that you want to deactivate and choose Edit Account.
- Go to the Bank Setting
- Click Deactivate All Online Services and then click on
- Press Save & Close
QuickBooks For Mac
- Open QuickBooks and go to List and then click Chart Of Accounts
- Next right click on the account that you want to deactivate and click on Pencil icon to edit.
- Choose Online Setting
- From the Download Transaction drop-down click Not Enabled.
- Choose OK to Confirm.
Get Technical Support
Once you have disconnected bank feed from your bank account, QuickBooks will not download any more transaction. If you find any error while performing the above steps or cannot disconnect the bank feeds from your account then you can dial toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563 to talk to our experts. We have a team of technical experts who can fix any type of QuickBooks issues instantly. They are very skilled and have many years of experience in resolving all types of QuickBooks issues on a daily basis. Our QuickBooks Error Support number is available 24×7 throughout the year for your assistance so that you don’t have to wait for assistance related to QuickBooks.