In this article, we are going to learn how to fix any type of errors during installation of QuickBooks Desktop software. If you require any type of assistance during the procedure then contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468.
What Are The Errors That Occur During QuickBooks Desktop Installation?
If face any trouble in installing QuickBooks Desktop or while opening it after you install then you can call on QuickBooks Support Number +1800-366-1468 for instant resolution. Some of the QuickBooks Desktop Install errors are mentioned below:
- Error 1603
- Error 1935
- Error 1402
- Microsoft .NET Framework errors
- Errors related to damaged MSXML and C++
- QuickBooks has stopped working error messages when opening QuickBooks Desktop
- Error 1712
- Error 1334
- Error 1904
- Errors about verifying your subscription
- ABS PDF driver errors
How To Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Errors?
You can call to QuickBooks Error Support if you need any assistance in resolving QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors. The methods to fix the QuickBooks Desktop errors are mentioned below:
Step 1: Download and use the QuickBooks Tools Hub
You can use QuickBooks Tools Hub to fix common QuickBooks Desktop errors. Follow the below steps to install the tool:
- Download the QuickBooks Tools Hub from the official website of intuit.
- Save the file on your Windows desktop.
- Click on the downloaded exe file.
- Follow the onscreen instruction on the screen to install it on the system.
When the installation is over then close all the QuickBooks files and double-clicks on QuickBooks Tools Hub icon to open the Tool Hub so that it can fix the common errors.
=Solution 2: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Close QuickBooks on your system.
- Open QuickBooks Tools Hub and then click on Installation Issue.
- Click on QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It might take some time.
- When the Tool finishes the diagnosis then restart your system.
- Update your Windows operating system. Generally, updates prevent and resolve installation errors.
- Update Windows. Updates prevent and often fix install errors and more.
- Restart your computer once the updates finish.
- If you were previously able to install QuickBooks, open QuickBooks, then your company file.
- If you were previously unable to install QuickBooks, try to install QuickBooks Desktop again.
If you can install and open QuickBooks desktop software then everything is fixed. If the issue still exists the move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Manually Fix Windows Components
When the QuickBooks Install Tool and the update fail to fix the issue then you can manually repair the specific Windows components. However, you should perform these troubleshooting steps only if you are an IT professional, confident Windows user, or working with Microsoft Support experts.
- Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML
If you can install and open QuickBooks then the issue is resolved. If you find the issue then move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Use Selective Startup to install QuickBooks Desktop
You need to install QuickBooks while in Selective Startup (Safe Mode) in order to overcome third-party applications, like antivirus and antispyware programs, that might block the installation.
If the issues still persist then you can contact Microsoft IT experts.
How To Reach QuickBooks Support Department?
You can contact Intuit QuickBooks Tech Support +1800-366-1468 to fix any type of technical issues in QuickBooks Desktop. You can access our services at any time and from anywhere. Our support team will provide remote assistance to your QuickBooks issues. You can also reach us on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.