QuickBooks is the leading financial and accounting software which is designed by Intuit. QuickBooks streamlines all the accounting work and automates all the tricky work getting rid of the manual intervention. It is also very well known for it’s easy to understand User Interface; even a novice would not face any trouble using the software. QuickBooks provides a myriad of features and regular updates for their customers so that they can stay at the top of their game. Customer satisfaction and Customer Service are two points on which QuickBooks pays extra attention. You can dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Number 24×7 if you have any question on your mind or if you are facing any technical difficulty. Sometimes our Users have to face Errors due to wrong use of utilities and functions. One such Error is the QuickBooks Error 1722. In this article, we will discuss the QuickBooks Error 1722.
Why are You Getting This Error?
There could be a lot of reasons for which this error shows up on your screen. We are mentioning the most common reasons:
- Sometimes people unknowingly delete or uninstall QuickBooks related programs which QuickBooks needs to run smoothly.
- If your company/Data file is under the attack of a Virus or Malware.
- A damaged Windows registry will give birth to such errors.
- If the installation process of QuickBooks was stopped in between due to manual intervention or errors.
Now, that we know the possible reasons which might result in this error. Let us talk about how to get rid of this error. We are providing two solutions which can help you solve this error.
Solution 1: System Restore
- Press the Windows Key on your keyboard to open up the start menu.
- In the search field type “System Restore” and hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- Enter the password if a prompt on your screen asks you to enter your administrator password.
- Now, some instructions will appear on your screen, follow these instructions to restore your computer.
- Restart your computer.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair Tool
Intuit recommends all the users who are trying to repair their QuickBooks to keep the QuickBooks Desktop installation CD handy. If you have purchased your QuickBooks online, download the installer from the official website. Understand the repairing process for program-related issues or errors.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Close all the programs and restart your computer.
- Back up your company file.
- Go to Start>Control Panel>Programs and Features (Programs)>Uninstall/Change.
- Click on Continue, then, Next.
- Click on Repair and wait for the Repair to complete.
- Click on Finish and restart your computer.
- Always keep your QuickBooks updated to the latest release and the latest payroll tax table.
If during the repairing process you get a prompt on your screen saying that “Files in use”, follow these steps:
- Click on Ignore and then Ok.
- Click on Ignore every time the prompts appear on the screen.
- If the Ignore button is unavailable, click on Close, restart the system.
If the above given two tricks don’t work for you and you are still facing the same error on your screen, immediately contact the QuickBooks Technical Team by dialling the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number at +1800-366-1468. It might be possible that the problem is more complex and it can’t be solved using basic troubleshooting steps. In a case like this, we highly recommend Users to contact the Experts as your QuickBooks might be on the verge of crashing. Rest assured, our Experts are highly skilled and have years of experience of dealing with such errors. Call us today!