QuickBooks and Peachtree are both top Accounting and Financial Management software. It is possible to move from one software to another and the process is pretty simple. In this article, we will be talking about the process of converting Peachtree to QuickBooks.
You can also get support for converting Peachtree to QuickBooks by contacting QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-500-2955.
We are an independent QuickBooks Customer Service provider for QuickBooks based of New Jersey, USA. The best thing about our services is that they are available 24 hours of the day and you get a 100% no questions asked refund policy too.
Points To Keep In Mind While Migrating From Peachtree To QuickBooks
Peachtree is now called Sage 50 and from this point onward we will be using Sage 50 instead of Peachtree. Sage 50 can be converted to QuickBooks 2016 or later by using the QuickBooks Conversion tool. Read the following points before you start the conversion process:
- Both the software must be installed on the same computer system.
- You can use to convert Sage 50 to QuickBooks 2016 or later by using the QuickBooks Conversion tool.
How To Convert Sage 50 To QuickBooks?
We are providing a detailed step-by-step guide which is created by the trustworthy QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. You can follow the steps to go through the process manually.
Accessing the Sage 50 Company file:
- Open Sage 50 on your computer.
- Look for the file that you want to convert to QB.
- Go to Main > Maintain > Users > Setup Security and select Data Access/Crystal Reports.
- You will get two options on your monitor screen.
- Click on Change and choose a new password.
- Close Sage 50.
You can now make a call on the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and let the QuickBooks Experts to run QuickBooks Conversion tool for you.
- Install QuickBooks Conversion tool on your desktop and sign in as the System Administrator.
- Go to your desktop and right-click on the QB Conversion tool icon.
- Choose Run as Administrator.
- Select the file in the browser section that you are looking to convert to QB.
- Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine DSN Setup will open on your screen.
- Click on Company Name and Database Name.
- Now, type in the Sage 50 Company file password.
- Press Enter.
- Now, select the version of QuickBooks that you want to Sage 50 file to be converted into.
- Click on the Convert File icon.
- Wait for the conversion process to get completed.
- See if the file has been converted or not by opening it.
Get Help For Peachtree or Sage 50 Conversion To QuickBooks
If you are stuck on any step or if you need Intuit QuickBooks Support for the conversion process, connect with QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-888-500-2955 today.