Do you want to convert your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online? Well, you have reached on the right page as this is a step-by-step guide for converting your QB Desktop file to QBO. This guide has been created from the efforts of trustworthy QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror. You can get connected with them via their QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 if you need any help with the process.
Convert QuickBooks Desktop File To QB Online
The QuickBooks Experts suggest these 3 steps for converting the file:
Step 1: Verify Data
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Open the Company Data file.
- Check for any problems or issue.
- Go to File > Utilities and click on Verify Data to check for issues.
- If any issues are found with the data, you will be prompted to rebuild the data.
- Rebuild your data and wait for the process to get completed.
- Once the process is completed, run Verify Data again and if any issues are found contact QuickBooks Help Desk.
Step 2: Save Company File in QuickBooks Online Format
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Now, go to File > Utilities and click on Copy Company File for QuickBooks Online.
- Choose to save the file.
- A new file will be created which will be able to work with QuickBooks Online and will have the .qbw file extension.
Step 3: Import Your QuickBooks Desktop File into QuickBooks Online
- Now, we will import the newly created file into your QuickBooks Online account using the Internet Explorer.
- Open QuickBooks and open your Company Data file.
- Go to More and choose to Import QuickBooks Desktop Data.
- Choose the newly created file for uploading.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to successfully upload the file.
- You will receive a confirmation email on your email account.
If you were not successful in converting the QuickBooks Desktop file into QuickBooks Online file and uploading it, call the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 for immediate assistance.
The QuickBooks Experts will look into the situation and they will handle it.