This is a step-by-step guide for creating a billing statement in QuickBooks software. Wondering what exactly is a billing statement?
A billing statement is a brief summary of the client’s account. It contains information like recent invoices, credit memos, and transaction details. You can also choose to create a reminder statement for your clients. This reminder statement can be sent to your clients to show them how much they owe on all the invoices.
Now, you can carefully read and implement the steps which are given in this article on your QuickBooks to create a billing statement. You can also choose to contact the QuickBooks Experts to help you in creating the billing statement by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 today.
Steps For Creating A Billing Statement
- First of all, open your QuickBooks.
- Now, go to the customer’s menu and click on Statements/Create Statements.
Remember: If your Chart of Accounts has more than one A/R, you will be able to see the A/R account field on your monitor screen.
- Make sure to verify the statement date first.
- Choose the date period of the transactions.
Note: Users can also specify the dates. You can also include all unpaid or open transactions for the transaction date.
- Now, click on all the customers for who you wish to print statements for.
- Click on additional options.
- Choose Print or E-mail. Click on the option based on how you wish to send the statements to your customers.
To know more about the list of workflows and other customer-related transactions, get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.
Email Button Doesn’t Work
We have received a few complaints that while creating statements the email button does not work. In such a case, no error message appears on your screen but you are not able to send the statements. You can fix this issue by following these steps:
- Make sure that all preferences are properly chosen to create a statement.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct client.
- The Client must have an invoice or sales acknowledgment slip within the statement period or earlier than the statement period.
- If the client has zero balance, go under the Do not create statements and make sure that the box with a zero balance is unmarked.
- Choose Intuit Standard Statement for using the template.
- Click on Per Customer or Per Job in the drop-down menu if the Create One Statement is empty.
- Make sure that the client has a functional email address set up. Also, see to it that all the email preferences are correctly selected:
- Choose the Edit window and select the preferences option.
- Click on Send Forms.
- Verify if the email address setup is functional, click on Ok.
- If you are still not able to send the email, you might be encountering the overflow error.
- Go to with a balance less than option and put a mark on the box.
- Modify the input to 0.0
- Send the email again.
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise?
Get immediate QuickBooks Support Services by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. We also recommend using the QuickBooks Chat support service to get connected with the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror.