QuickBooks is an advanced Bookkeeping software which comes pre-loaded with many useful features and tools. It aims to streamline the tasks and reduce manual intervention and hence increase productivity. One such feature is the Batch transactions in QuickBooks. You can use this feature to copy multiple transactions which include checks, deposits, etc. from one company file to another company file. Save time, energy and resources by using QuickBooks Batch Transactions or get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Number +1-800-778-7614.
Follow These Steps For Entering Batch Transactions
- Open QuickBooks and head to the Accountant Menu.
- Choose Batch Enter Transactions.
- In the transaction type drop-down menu, select the transaction which you want to enter. All latest versions of QuickBooks come with the feature of entering multiple Checks, Deposits, Credit card charges or credits, Invoices, Credit memos, Bills and Bill credits.
- Now, choose an applicable bank/credit card or AR/AP account from the menu.
- You can also choose to create a new account by clicking on Add New.
- Now, go ahead and open the spreadsheet which has the transactions.
- We will be pasting this spreadsheet in QuickBooks.
- Now, check and verify that the column order in the QB Batch Enter Transactions screen is matching with the columns in the spreadsheet.
- Right-click on the transactional information and select copy.
- Go to the Batch Enter Transactions screen in QuickBooks again and right-click on the first date field.
- Now, click on Paste.
- All the data from the spreadsheet will appear in the Batch transaction screen.
- Now, keep adding all the transactions to the list.
- Choose Save Transactions and click on Yes to save the transactions.
- A tab will show the total number of transactions saved.
- Click on Ok to finish the import process.
It is not possible to export batch transactions but it is possible to copy various transactions from one company file to another company file. Now, it can be done by utilizing the enter batch transactions feature.
Get QuickBooks Support Services 24×7 For Instant Resolutions
In the event, you are encountering any QB error or issue while copying multiple transactions from one company file to another company file or if you are confused about any step, feel free to dial and get help from the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. We are also available on the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service. We offer 100% no questions asked policy to each QB User so that they do not have to think twice before dialing our support line number. Get in touch with us today!