Exporting QuickBooks to excel is an easy process if you read this article to the very end. As we all know, QuickBooks is a crucial part of any business nowadays and one does not need to have a background in accounting or financial management to use QuickBooks. It also comes with loaded with various tools and features and one of the features is the option to export QB data to large worksheets like Excel.
You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-366-1468 for getting help in exporting data to Excel sheet.
Steps To Export QuickBooks To Excel
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Go to the report menu and click on the report center.
- The report center window will open on your screen.
- Now, choose the report that includes the necessary data that you wish to export into the excel sheet.
- Select the display report to view the chosen report.
- Press the Excel down arrow.
- Export report tab will open on your screen.
- Select the radio option to create a new Excel workbook.
- If you want to update an already existing workbook, click on the existing excel workbook.
- Now, select the export button for extracting all your data from QuickBooks to Excel.
- If you wish to create a new Excel file, save it by pressing ctrl+S on your keyboard.
- Choose a name and a location.
- You will be able to export QB data allows you to edit the important information if required such as sales statement and invoices.
- It enables you to manage and view the complex data on your QuickBooks easily and in a managed manner.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise Export Excel Errors & Problems
We hope that this was guide was easy to understand and implement for exporting QB data to Excel. But if you are stuck at any step or if you need any help with the process then do hesitate. Simply, pick up your phone and call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-366-1468 which is available 24×7 to help you.