QuickBooks Point Of Sale is used to control and execute all Accounting and Payroll transactions. Use QuickBooks to remotely manage your Inventory from any corner of the world. Intuit designed QuickBooks Point of Sale with the goal of smoothening day to day transactions of businesses and support their financial sources management. We highly recommend using QuickBooks for small and mid-sized businesses but we are aware that Users every so often encounter errors and issues like QuickBooks POS Error Code 121.
In such a situation, dial the authentic QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-500-2955 from your phone and get quick resolutions from the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
What Is QuickBooks POS Error Code 121?
This error is also known as the QuickBooks Permission denied error, You will not be able to download or install any updates on your QuickBooks. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror recommend that you contact them to get rid of this error. You can call the QuickBooks Support Department for this.
What Causes The QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code 121?
- You don’t have access to choose from timeouts.
- The firewall installed on your system is interfering with the software.
- The QuickBooks log files on your computer system have been damaged.
How To Fix QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code 121?
To resolve the QB POS Error 121 delete the data of the Entitlement Client folder and also get rid of the WSActivity.xml file. Ensure that no QB process or service is running in the background before you move on to the steps given below.
Step 1: You can check that by opening the Task Manager and clicking on Processes.
- Exit POS software and open task manager.
- Choose Processes and close all or any active processes which are not required at the moment.
- Now, close Task manager.
- Type services.MSC in the text space and hit enter.
- Open Services Window, look for QBPOS Database manager vXX.
- Exit all services.
This will fix the error code 121 on your workstation. However, if the error still continues then you can call on the toll-free QuickBooks POS Tech Support Phone Number and let a QuickBooks ProAdvisors fix the problem.
Otherwise, move on to the next step.
Step 2: Delete the files associated with the error
- Select the option to view Hidden files and folders on your workstation.
- Go to the address based on the Operating system that you are currently using.
- Windows 8 and 8.1: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Vista and Windows 7 : C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Windows XPC:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v8.0
- Select all the files and folders.
- Select to delete them.
- Navigate to the last location: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX.0.
- Navigate to the INI folder.
- Delete the WSActivity file.
- Open POS on your workstation again.
- Download and install the updates available.
- Complete the registration process and reboot your workstation.
Technical Support Help For Resolving 121 POS Error
Stay in touch with the QuickBooks Support Team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks POS Technical Support Phone Number +1888-500-2955. You can get the finest solution within a minimum time from our experienced technicians who are available round the clock.