QuickBooks Error Code 1330 During QuickBooks Point of Sale Installation
Are you searching to get a software which can handle the tasks and transactions involved in a Business?
QuickBooks Point Of Sale is the perfect option in such a scenario. It helps you in handling the transactions and day to day tasks of small and mid-sized businesses. In this blog post, we will be talking about the infamous QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error Code 1330. This error is categorized as an unrecoverable error and should be fixed as soon as possible.
You can connect with QuickBooks POS Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 for getting rid of the QB POS Error 1330.
Otherwise, you can go through this article which has been created based on the guidelines provided by the well-known QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror.
What Causes The QuickBooks POS Error 1330?
As we told earlier, error 1330 is an unrecoverable error. It is triggered to pop-up on your monitor screen when you incompatible digital signature to the various tab records that execute in the background. This error is also known as Windows Error. The QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror recommend that you reset the framework of your QB software to resolve this error swiftly.
How To Fix QB POS 1330 Error?
Note: Always Create a Backup of the Company Data file before you make any changes to the default settings of your QuickBooks.
These are the solutions from which you can resolve the QuickBooks Error 1330:
- Reboot your workstation and log in as the System Administrator.
- Check if any Update is available. Download and Install the Latest QuickBooks Point Of Sale Update.
- Open the Task Manager on your monitor screen by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- Select and End all process with file extension (.exe).
- Search for .msc files.
- Click on Services window and go to QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Exit from the POS Services and Services window.
- Now, get rid of the data associated to updated product.
- Now, upgrade your QuickBooks POS.
Solution 2: If solution one did not fix the error code 1330, follow this solution
- Uninstall QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
- Save all the data and close all the programs running.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run command window.
- Type Control Panel in the text space and hit enter.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Look for QB POS and click on it.
- Now, select Uninstall.
- Rename the QB POS folder in the C drive.
- Choose to Rename QBPOSDBSrv user folder which can found in C:\Documents and settings.
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv user.
- Now, open Run command and type UAC and hit enter.
- Choose User Accounts and click on the User tab.
- Choose QBPOSDBSrv user and erase the account from the list.
- Reboot your workstation.
- Now, reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale.
1330 Point of Sale QuickBooks Troubleshooting Help & Support
Authentic QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-382-7559 is available 24×7 to be contacted by any QB User. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors will help you from a remote session by analyzing the error and fix it for you in no time.