In this day and age, rarely anybody uses cash for making tax payments. You can use QuickBooks to make electronic tax payments and the process is very simple. Intuit QuickBooks enables you to handle your electronic tax payments via the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). You can either choose to manually set the electronic payments or call the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks Experts handle the setup process.
We at supportforerror, provide in-depth articles on how to manage and utilize QuickBooks features. In this article, we are covering the process of making tax payments electronically.
Sign Up For Electronic Services
The process is very simple; firstly, you have to sign up for the electronic services.
- To sign up for the service, go the left side of the navigation bar.
- Now, head to Taxes > Payroll Tax > Pay Taxes.
- A list will appear on your computer screen which will have a list of all the taxes that your business has to bear.
- Click on Create Payment which will be next to tax that you want to pay.
- You will be asked to verify the information that you have entered.
- If all the information is correct, click on Approve.
- Intuit will start processing the tax payment.
Viewing Your Past Tax Payments
We are hoping that you are able to create tax payments in your QuickBooks from the steps given above. You can also check the tax payments that you have done in the past. Simply, follow the steps given below:
- Open your QuickBooks and go to Taxes & Forms.
- Click on View Tax Payments by going into the overview menu.
- Choose Reports
- A list will appear on the desktop which will contain a list of all tax payments.
- Go through the information to make sure that the data is accurate.
What You Should Know About Electronic Tax Payments?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors recommend that you read the following things about making electronic tax payments in QB. IRS had made it compulsory to use EFTPS to make federal tax payments. From 2011, the use of EFTPS is mandatory. IRS took this decision to reduce the number of mistakes and provide high accuracy and reliability.
It is important that you approve the payment at least two days before the payment day so that you do not have to pay any penalty charges. You can go through the basic information like dollar amount, date of withdrawal and your EFTPS account number.
Get Instant QuickBooks Support For Electronic Tax Payments
Intuit QuickBooks Tech Support Providers of supportforerror are readily available to provide instant solutions and answers for all your QuickBooks issues. We have a separate QuickBooks support line which is the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-800-778-7614 for QuickBooks issues and errors. For the QuickBooks users who cannot stay over a phone call, you can use the QuickBooks Chat Support Service. Just go to the bottom-right corner of the screen and click on the chat icon. Fill it up with your information and click on submit to connect with us.