QuickBooks has single-handedly changed the way small and mid-sized businesses used to handle their Accounting and Payroll holiday services. QuickBooks makes the accounting experience smooth and more efficient. Sometimes, QuickBooks Users encounter some errors and problems on their desktops such as the QuickBooks Error Code 1328. In this blog post, we will be discussing this error and also provide you with solutions to get rid of the error 1328.
You can also choose to contact QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 to get rid of any errors or issues. The QuickBooks Support Executives are available to be contacted 24×7 from this toll-free number.
Causes Of The QB POS Error 1328?
- A disparity in license numbers during installation of the new version/edition of QuickBooks POS.
- The .tmp files on your computer are not working or are damaged. Go to the config.msi folder and repair the files or you will keep getting the QB POS Error 1328.
- The QuickBooks POS software that you are using has been corrupted or damaged.
- The desktop you are working on is malfunctioning.
- A Forceful shutdown of desktop due to power failure.
- Network failure or unstable connectivity.
- You have malware or virus on your desktop which needs to be removed ASAP.
- Incomplete or improper Installation of QB POS.
How to Fix Quickbooks POS Error 1328?
Solution 1 : Rename .tmp files
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the C:\drive.
- Go to Tools > Folder Options > View Tab > Hidden files and folders > click apply.
- Look for the protected operating system files.
- Right-click on the msi > select Rename.
- Do not change the extension of the file, Add .OLD at the end of the files.
- Now, hide the protected OS files and folders.
Solution 2: Repair or Reinstall Quickbooks
You will get two options on your screen with the error: Retry and Cancel, click on Retry. If nothing happens even after clicking on Retry then click on Cancel and repeat the steps that are provided below:
Option 1 : Software Repair
- Utilize the repair tool which comes preinstalled in your QuickBooks POS.
- Now, Start the repair Process.
- Once the repair process is finished, restart your desktop and run your QuickBooks POS again.
Option 2 : Reinstall Your Quickbooks
- Uninstall the QuickBooks POS from your computer. If you not versed with Uninstallation process, get in touch with Intuit QuickBooks Support.
- Now, go to the official website, download and install the latest version of QuickBooks.
Reach us at :
Get help from the QuickBooks Experts directly by contacting them on their 24×7 available QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614. We understand how frustrating and time consuming it is to go through all these steps manually. Therefore, we launched this round the clock QuickBooks Customer service line so that you do not have to do the hard work.
Call us today!