If you want to get a software that can streamline the Accounting and Financial Management tasks of your business then get QuickBooks Desktop. If you are a small or mid-sized business owner then QuickBooks is the best option for you. One feature that can largely affect the efficiency and productivity of your organization is “Inventory Tracking”. This feature enables you to keep a track of the Sales revenue, Inventory and cost of goods sold on a particular day. Go through the data to examine it and find any upcoming or pending customer orders in a matter of seconds. You can calculate if a certain product is making you profit or not by the sales history. You can make decisions based on the data available.
If you want to get more information on QuickBooks Inventory, get in touch with QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563 today.
How To Track QuickBooks Inventory?
- Open QuickBooks on your monitor screen.
- Now, go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Use the left side menu to go to the Sales tab.
- Click on the Pencil Icon.
- Click on Track Inventory Quantity On Hand.
- Choose Done.
- Now, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click on Choose Product And Services in the lists column.
- Click on New to create a new inventory.
- Choose the type of the item.
- Now, fill up the forms with the appropriate information.
- Check the details once again and then click on Done.
Advantages Of Intuit QuickBooks Tracking Inventory
- Get access to your Reports instantly.
- Track the cost of sold and purchased goods and calculate your profit.
Get Help Support QuickBooks Inventory Management
In a situation, you are encountering any problem while managing QuickBooks Inventory, you can get connected with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of the supportforerror.
To get connected with them you have to call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563. This support line number is active 24×7 and can be contacted from any corner of the world.
Our Services are genuine and reliable and our head office is located in New Jersey, USA. You can rely on us to help you get rid of any possible QuickBooks Error Code or Problem.
Also Read: Why You Should Update Your QuickBooks?