If you want to learn how to undo reconciliation in your QuickBooks then keep reading this article. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors have written this article when they saw that a huge number of QB Users were facing issues with reconciliation. You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on their 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614.
QuickBooks desktop versions like QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise can easily do the reconciliation and that too in a few simple steps. But in case of QuickBooks Online, you will need to un-reconcile each transaction independently from the Register. If the Bank statement is not corresponding to the Balance Sheet in position or time, it is essential that you firstly un-reconcile the QB Transactions. Keep reading this article and you will be able to increase your knowledge about reconciliation process of QuickBooks.
Some Possible Reasons To Undo Bank Reconciliation:
- Incorrect date on the recorded payment.
- Checking off a transaction which has to go through the clearing process.
- Inaccurate or forced bank reconciliation which is causing problems now.
- Incorrect or improper date on the bank statement.
Follow The Below-Given Steps To Undo Or Delete A Reconciliation For An Account
- Firstly, open QuickBooks on your screen and go to Banking from the left menu.
- Now, choose Banking from the top and also Register/Account History.
- Look for the transactions that require being un-reconciled.
- Navigate to the highlighted tab on the transaction.
- Click on R in the transaction. It is present between the Amount and Deposit.
- Now, you will get permission to make necessary changes to the transaction status.
- Click on Save.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Click on Yes.
How To Undo Bank Reconciliation In QuickBooks Online Accountant Version(QBOA)
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the gear icon.
- Now, click on the Reconcile options under Tools.
- Choose the Bank account.
- An undo button will appear near the Auto Adjustment column.
- Click on the Undo button.
- A message box will appear on your screen, click on Ok.
- The success message will pop-up on your screen, click on Ok again.
QuickBooks Desktop Versions
As we said earlier, Reconciliation process is in QuickBooks Desktop is a lot easier. The steps for the process are given below:
- Open QuickBooks on your screen and go to Banking section.
- Look for the transactions that you want to reconcile.
- Click on Reconcile Now button.
- Finally, choose the Undo Last Reconciliation option.
In the event, you find yourself struggling with issues or get stuck on any step, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks Experts handle the situation. We are available 24 hours and 7 days of the week. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror have garnered the respect of QB Clients because of their consistent efforts and reliability.