If you are looking for ways how you can use the Purchase Order Management Worksheet in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise version. Then you have arrived at the right page this article will help you in providing the knowledge about how you can easily and efficiently use the Purchase Order Management Worksheet to enhance your overall accounting experience.
With help of the purchase order management worksheet, you will be able to receive the purchase order that has been sent to the QuickBooks Desktop Warehouse application. By using the purchase order you can also record the purchase orders according to the site, status, or vendors.
How To Enable Purchase Order Management Worksheet In QuickBooks:
You will have to first enable the Purchase Order Management Worksheet to efficiently use the purchase order feature. Make sure that the Enhanced Inventory Receiving that is also known as EIR is disabled to enable the purchase order management worksheet easily in the advanced inventory settings.
Note- you will have to first check if you have the EIR feature already enabled in your system, if not then you will have to restore the backup of the QuickBooks company file till the time this feature was not enabled. It is the most crucial step because if you will disable the EIR feature then it will delete all your data that had been stored.
- Open the Edit menu then select the preferences option.
- Now click on the Item and Inventory option then go to the company preferences.
- Now go to the Advanced Inventory Settings and then open site operations
- Now mark the Enable Purchase Order Management Worksheet box and click on the OK option.
What is the usage of the Purchase Order Management Worksheet?
Within the purchase order management worksheet you will receive two tabs namely purchase orders and the PO progress tab. Under the first one, you can track all of your purchase orders and under the latter one, you will be able to modify and record the purchase order status.
Under the Purchase Order Tab:
- Open the inventory menu then select the Purchase Order Management Worksheet
- Now open the purchase orders tab and mark the PO that you want to receive.
- Once you have enabled the multiple inventory site, you need to assign the receiving bin folder.
- If you choose to send it to the device option it will send the information to the app or the scanner.
- And if you select print and receive it will print the worksheet for receiving manually.
- If you wish you can assign a receiving employee or you can add a note also.
- Now click on the send or print.
Under PO Progress Tab:
- Open the inventory menu, select the purchase Order Management Worksheet.
- Open the PO Progress tab then select the purchase tab which you want to modify.
- In the Action drop-down list select the option that you wish
- If you have selected the View Receive list, you will get a form to receive the items manually.
- In Create Items Receipt, you will get a receipt for the purchase order which you have chosen will be created on its own.
- Under the Create Bill option, you will get a bill for the chosen purchase order that has been created on its own.
What is the manual usage of the Purchase Order Management Worksheet?
You ill not be required to have any app or scanner for this worksheet and you will be able to print the worksheet and put a checkmark on receipts off by performing the steps given below:
- The warehouse manager print the purchase order list to transfer it to the receiving agent.
- The items that have been received by the agent will be marked and returned to the warehouse manager and purchase order list.
- The warehouse manager will receive every list and update it and add the received quantity.
- The warehouse manager will then complete the process by selecting the Create bill or Create receipts option.
The Purchase Order status:
- If you have chosen to Sent for Receiving option then the purchase will be sent to receive.
- If the status is showing received, then the purchase order has been received but not billed yet.
- If the status is showing complete, this means that the purchase order has been successfully received and billed also.
QuickBooks Technical Support Service:
The steps mentioned above should be able to help you out with how you can efficiently use the Purchase Order Management worksheet. Although if you are facing any problem then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks highly experienced technical support team to get you your queries answered in no time. You can contact the Intuit certified ProAdvisors at QuickBooks toll-free supportforerror +1877-361-7446 to get a quick response.