QuickBooks is the best option while choosing accounting software for your organization. QuickBooks accounting software provides you with multiple features and tools that are highly advanced and easy to use. QuickBooks payroll is one such feature of QuickBooks that is an extremely important and essential component of this software. With the help of QuickBooks payroll, you can easily manage the data and paycheques of all the employees. QuickBooks payroll regularly updates itself but sometimes you may come across certain errors when you are trying to update the QB payroll. This error comes with a message or notification that states QuickBooks Error 15240. This error prevents you from updating your QB payroll but under this article, you will get to know about all the main causes and resolving steps for QB Error code 15240. Although if you face any kind of problem or hardship while performing any step then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Tech Support team for additional help.
What Are The Main Causes Of Quickbooks Error 15240?
This error needs to be resolved immediately because this error prevents you from getting your QB Payroll updated. When the payroll is not updated it may result in the halting of your workflow. This error mentions that because of the unknown causes the QB payroll can not be updated. A few of the major reasons for this error are mentioned below:
- Changes in the QuickBooks programming
- The downloading of the QB programming is damaged or has got corrupted
- There is some virus or malware attack on your QB file
- You may have accidentally deleted the QB records via other programs
What is the procedure for resolving the QB Error code 15240?
The QuickBooks error 15240 can be fixed easily by performing some simple resolution steps. It’s better to understand the main reason causing this error as this will make the resolving of this error easy and quick. You will have to follow the steps given below for fixing this error related to the payroll update.
- Shut the QuickBooks software and find the folder for QB software in the program files.
- Now right tap on the folder and then tap on the properties
- Now tap on the security and advanced option
- Go to the user group then verify the owner of the present file folder and then complete the task and see if the error is fixed.
- Start the internet explorer
- Go to the tool tab and choose the internet option. Now tap on advanced
- Verify and choose the SSL 3.0 and USE SSL 2.0
- Tap on the apply option and then tap on OK for saving settings
QuickBooks User Support Service Department:
By performing the above-given steps you will be able to resolve the QB Error Code 15240 and you will also be able to update the QuickBooks payroll easily. However if after doing everything as mentioned in the article you are still facing the error then it is necessary that you check every third party interference and settings of the firewall of every other application to detect the real cause of the error. But if you are not able to locate the reason then you can connect with the QuickBooks Tech support team at Supportforerror.com or dial the toll-free no. 1800-366-1468 for getting your QB related issue immediately.