You may come across QuickBooks Error 1310 while trying to install or update the QuickBooks Software. In this article, we will provide four different solutions to fix this error.
When you try to install or update the QuickBooks Software, you may get the following pop-up with the error message stating:
“Error writing to file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\BusinessObjectProvider.dll”
Error “1310: Error writing to file: C:Config.Msi…”
You are at the right place to get the exact information that will be helpful to fix this error. You have the option of contacting the QuickBooks Support team of supportforerror to get instant solution.
What Are The Reasons Behind The Occurrence Of QuickBooks Error 1310?
- Impaired Installation Source.
- Restrictions from a firewall to update the QuickBooks software.
- Intermittent internet connection.
- Disfigured and distorted/corrupted QuickBooks files.
- The system date and time are inaccurate.
Solutions To Fix The QuickBooks Error 1310
Solution 1: Using QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool
- To download the QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool, go to the official website of Intuit and download the tool.
- Once downloaded, complete the installation process correctly.
- Run the Task Manager and shut all the running programs.
Important Note: It may take 20 to 25 minutes to complete the entire process of installation. It depends on the speed of your internet connection and system configuration.
- When the QuickBooks Desktop Installation Diagnostic Tool completes troubleshooting, turn off the system and reboot.
Optional: You can share your feedback about the QuickBooks Desktop Installation Diagnostic Tool. It will help us to improve.
Solution 2: Toggling the User Account Control Settings
- Press Windows + R and start the Run Command.
- Type Control Panel and press the Enter
- Navigate to User Accounts > User Accounts (Classic View)
- Go to Change User Account Control Settings.
- Hit Yes if UAC pop-up appears
- Navigate to the slider
- To stop the UAC notifications, change the slider to Never Notify to press OK.
- To allow the UAC notifications, change the slider to Always Notify and press
- Restart your system.
Solution 3: Re-submit The Microsoft Windows Installer
- Navigate to the Start Menu and search for misexec /unreg in the search bar. Then press enter.
- Navigate back the search menu and search for msiexec /regserver in the search bar. Then press enter.
- Re-install the QuickBooks. If it fails to re-install, turn to the next solution.
Solution 4: Utilize Command Prompt to manually assign Full Administrator Access to the Installer.
Get a support of IT Professional or the system admin if you have difficulty in making changes manually. Follow the instructions as given in the error message.
- Navigate to Start > All Programs > Accessories
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator from the options.
- Write icacls “C:\Config.Msi”/T /Cgrant administrators: F on the command prompt and press the enter key.
Note: Modify Config.Msi to the folder appeared on the error message.
- Shut the Command Prompt Window.
- Go for installing the QuickBooks Desktop.
For More Support, Contact Supportforerror
Fixing Error 1310 is a trouble-free process if you just follow the above-given instructions. This error usually occurs when you attempt to update or install the QuickBooks Desktop. The occurrence of the error is very common while updating the QuickBooks 2016 version to QuickBooks 2019. This transformation can be challenging at times as the QuickBooks 2016 version has been already terminated. The QuickBooks version on your system must be greater than the 2016 version for the maximum results. To know more about this, please contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
However, if you are still facing challenges to fix this or need more support to clarify relevant doubts, it’s easy to contact our QB Experts. Supportforerror.com is the best way to get instant support to fix QuickBooks related matters. The help is available 24*7 and you will be assisted by their highly qualified pro-advisors. To get help, just dial their helpline number on +1888-382-7559. This is a toll-free line. You can be assisted over a chat as well. To get the chat support, reach us using our QuickBooks Live Chat Support.