QuickBooks users encounter various error codes and issues like the QuickBooks Error 3120. Some of the QB errors can be easily fixed by following some simple steps of troubleshooting. Supportforerror is the most popular platform for getting access to latest QuickBooks troubleshooting guides and news. In this blog post, we are talking about the QuickBooks Error Code 3120.
Apply the steps given in this blog post to resolve this error manually on your QuickBooks desktop software. Otherwise, you can call our Intuit certified QuickBooks Technical Support Team by calling us on our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. Just like our QuickBooks Chat Support service, our QuickBooks Support Number is also available 24×7. You can reach us whenever you are encountering any issue or have any question regarding QuickBooks desktop accounting products like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Payroll.
Now, let’s understand this error in detail.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 3120?
You will not be able to work on your QuickBooks if you are facing the QB error 3120. Users usually encounter this error while downloading a payment which fails during the process. But it looks right in the invoice. The error message which will appear on your screen will say object not found.
The QuickBooks error 3120 appears on your screen only when the deals request or buy request are fulfilled, a receipt or bill and/or item receipt is synchronized to QB from Rapid Inventory & connected to the beginning exchange. In such cases, our QuickBooks ProAdvisors found that initial exchange has been removed or physically unchecked.
Let us now discuss the main causes of the QB Error 3120.
Causes QuickBooks Error 3120
- Account mapping is not finished appropriately.
- You have accidentally removed or modified Initial exchange in QB.
- The business arrange in Rapid Inventory is now empty and the user needs to close it by adjusting it.
- The invoice which you wish to compare is not matching up with QB.
- Inappropriate installation of the QuickBooks.
Learn To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3120
The error code 3120 can be swiftly fixed by applying the appropriate steps given in this article. Some of the most renowned QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror created this troubleshooting process and you can undoubtedly trust these steps. In case you want to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts, call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 which is available round the clock. Now, let us get to the steps quickly.
- First of all, open your QuickBooks Point of Sale software.
- Now, go to the File section and click on the Preferences option.
- Click on Company button and then choose Account.
- Check the Basic and Advanced to ensure that the accounts are mapped accordingly and accurately.
- Click on the Save button.
- All the accounts which are not mapped properly will be highlighted and you can choose to map them.
- Now, run the financial exchange once again.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks
The above given steps will enable you to fix the error code 3120 in QuickBooks manually. If the given troubleshooting process could not fix the error then uninstall/reinstall the QuickBooks software on your computer.
In case you are still encountering the QB Error 3120 or you have any questions on your mind then contact us by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 toll-free. Our QB Support Team will establish a temporary connection between the Intuit remote server and your desktop. Once the connection is stable, we will start fixing all the issues within your QuickBooks in front of your eyes.
You can also choose to utilize the QuickBooks Chat support service to get solutions for QB errors and issues.