In this blog post, we bring you solutions and causes for the QuickBooks Error Code 3140 which is categorized as an unexpected error. If you want to troubleshoot this error then read this blog post to the very end or you can choose to get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Department of supportforerror. Call on the genuine and reliable QuickBooks Support Number +1866-656-1012 to get instant error resolution service.
Now, let us start and learn more about the error 3140 of QuickBooks.
Many of the users won’t know that QB utilizes a specific tool which is QBFC for syncing data with third-party applications. The QB Error 3140 will pop-up on your desktop screen when the QBFC tool does not function properly.
Possible Situations Where You Can Run Into The QuickBooks Error Code 3140
- When you are trying to install QuickBooks software on your desktop.
- While running the QB desktop software like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Payroll, etc.
- It can also appear while startup or shutdown of the windows operating system.
It is always a great strategy to note down exactly what you were doing when you faced any QuickBooks error. This greatly reduces the troubleshooting time of the error. The QuickBooks error 3140 can also be triggered from a number of other reasons like startup issues, registry file errors, shortage of RAM and other system requirements.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error Code 3140
- QuickBooks active windows crashes or closes abruptly and the error code 3140 appears on your screen.
- Windows system starts crashing
- This error message pops-up on your screen “QuickBooks Error 3140”
- Your Windows OS is getting slower.
- Computer starts to freeze for a couple of seconds.
Causes Of QB Error 3140
- You are working with a corrupted download file of QB software.
- Improper installation of QuickBooks can trigger many errors.
- Windows registry files are damaged or corrupted.
- Virus or malware infection is causing such issues.
- QuickBooks related files are missing from your computer.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3140
If you want to fix the Error Code 3140 of QuickBooks manually, perform these steps with 100% accuracy. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Team.
- First of all, you must repair the windows registry files which are related with the error code 3140 of QuickBooks.
- Run a scan on your computer using a reliable antivirus software to check for virus, malware and adware.
- Get rid of the system junk files including unnecessary files and temporary files utilizing the Disk Cleanup tool.
- Make sure that all QuickBooks related programs are working smoothly.
- Uninstall QuickBooks software from your computer and then do a fresh installation in the selective startup mode.
- Now, use the File Checker utility from the Start Menu.
- Look for the latest windows update available and download them.
- Finally, do a clean installation of Windows operating system.
How To Get Support For QuickBooks Error 3140?
Apply the above given steps will for resolving the error code 3140 of QuickBooks. In rare cases, user may encounter some problems while applying the resolution steps. In that case, you can contact the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 and get instant help and support services for QuickBooks errors and issues.