QuickBooks tracks and keeps an account of all the transactional reports and data for the various company data files. Sometimes, when you are trying to open your company data file from the network server, you may encounter the QuickBooks Error -6123, 0 on your monitor screen. The QB Error -6123, 0 can also be triggered while restoring the backup file in our QuickBooks. You can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror from the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563
to get instant support for the error 6123. In this article, we are going to discuss the QuickBooks Desktop Error -6123, 0 in detail.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Desktop Error -6123, 0?
There are quite a few causes for the QB Error -6123, 0. We will try to cover them all.
- Trying to restore a company data file from an external storage device such as a pen drive or thumb drive.
- Weak connection between the network and the host server.
- Your QB Company data file is damaged.
- Security software like firewall or anti-virus is interfering with QuickBooks and causing the error.
- The Microsoft Windows version that you are using is damaged or incompletely installed and in both cases, you won’t be able to access your Company data file.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code -6123, 0?
As there are various causes for the error -6123, 0 there are various solutions as well. You must try all solutions in the order they are given for the desired result.
Solution 1: Download QuickBooks File Doctor
- First of all, visit the official website and download the QuickBooks File Doctor tool on your computer.
- Now, install the tool and run it.
- Go to the Company files.
- Choose Check File Damage Only and click Diagnose File button.
- Type in your Admin Password and click on Ok.
- Choose one of the options from Open File in Newer Version or Repair File in the existing version.
- Now, some instructions will appear on your screen. Choose the appropriate responses.
- Restart your computer.
Rename .ND and .TLG file-
- Go to the folder in which you have stored the Company Data file.
- Choose the corresponding .ND file for your company data file.
- Now, right-click on the company data file.
- Choose Rename.
- Change file name from .ND file to .ND.OLD.
- Likewise, choose .TLG file and Rename .TLG file to .TLG.OLD.
- Now, re-open your QuickBooks Company data File.
If you’re still unable to upgrade your company file, implements these steps to manually resolve the error.
- Fix settings manually
- Reinstall QuickBooks
- Troubleshoot possible data damage
If the error persists, we suggest that you reach out to our QuickBooks Technical Support team. QuickBooks ProAdvisors have the tools to additionally check the error via remote access securely. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-551-1563
to get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror in a matter of seconds. You can rest assured, the QuickBooks Error Code -6123, 0 will be fixed and you will back in business soon.