QuickBooks has been providing top-grade accounting solutions to small and mid-sized businesses for over a decade now. It is definitely one of the best accounting solutions software but it is also prone to errors. In this blog post, we are going to talk about the solutions and causes for the QuickBooks Error Code 6130, 0.
The error 6130, 0 of QuickBooks is related to your company data file and we categorize it as a critical error. The error message is associated with this error is:
“QuickBooks Error 6310, 0 is trying to access the company file, but cannot contact the database”
Get instant fix for the QuickBooks Error 6130, 0 by calling on the 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Number +1877-361-7446. Our QuickBooks Experts have successfully resolved thousands of QB errors and issues including the error 6130, 0.
What Are The Main Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6130, 0?
According to the Intuit website, these are major causes for the QB Error 6130, 0:
- The company file which you are working on is damaged or corrupted.
- Another user was working on the same company file at the time.
- Third-party security applications or software are restricting QB’s internet connectivity.
Other Company File Errors
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- QuickBooks Error Code 6000, 77
- QuickBooks Error 6000 832
- QuickBooks Error 6000 80
- QuickBooks Error 6144 82
- QuickBooks Error 6210
- QuickBooks Error -6190, -816
- QuickBooks Error Code 6213
Steps For Fixing QuickBooks Error 6310
There are various causes for the QuickBooks Error 6310, 0, so we will need to diagnose each cause. Read the 3 solutions mentioned below and implement them on your desktop. After implementing each solution go back and open your QuickBooks to verify if the error is fixed or not. In case the error code is persisting then you have to try the next solution.
A faster solution to this problem is to give the QuickBooks Experts a call and let them resolve the error for you. They will also fix any underlying issues which can cause a problem in the future.
Solution 1: Download The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Go to the official website of Intuit and tap on the search option.
- Enter “QuickBooks File Doctor Tool” and click on the search button.
- Now, click on the download button for downloading QuickBooks File Doctor Tool onto your desktop.
- Open QuickBooks File Doctor and start the scan on your data.
- Click on all positive prompts which appear on your screen.
- If the error 6310 still appears on your desktop screen, try the next solution.
Note: Remember to take a backup of your QuickBooks company data before moving forward. If you are Unable to create backup of the company file, contact the QB Support team.
Solution 2: Rename The .TLG File
- Open the Windows Explorer by simultaneously pressing Windows + E keys on your keyboard.
- Head to the folder where you have stored your company file.
- Look for the .tlg extension file.
- Now, rename the file by right-clicking on it.
- Open the company data file and make a backup file.
Note: Do not remove the .tlg extension from the file as it will make the file unusable.
Solution 3: Restore The Backup File
If the QuickBooks File Doctor is not working and you are unable to access your data files then you should reboot your computer first. Now, open your QuickBooks and restore the most recently created backup file. Check if the error is resolved.
Follow these steps to ensure that QuickBooks Database Manager is active and working smoothly.
- Go to My Computer.
- Open the drop-down menu and click on the Manage
- Go to Computer Management and open Services and Applications.
- Tap on the Services and view them sorted in alphabetical order.
- Now, look for QuickBooks DB service in the service list and right-click on it.
- Check which version of QB are you using:
- QuickBooksDB – for QuickBooks 2006
- QuickBooksDB17 – for QuickBooks 2007
- QuickBooksDB18 – for QuickBooks 2008
- QuickBooksDB19 – for QuickBooks 2009
- QuickBooksDB20 – for QuickBooks 2010
- QuickBooksDB21 – for QuickBooks 2011
- QuickBooksDB22 – for QuickBooks 2012
- QuickBooksDB23 – for QuickBooks 2013
- QuickBooksDB24 – for QuickBooks 2014
- QuickBooksDB25 – for QuickBooks 2015
- QuickBooksDB26 – for QuickBooks 2016
- QuickBooksDB27 – for QuickBooks 2017
- QuickBooksDB28 – for QuickBooks 2018
- QuickBooksDB29 – for QuickBooks 2019
- QuickBooksDB30 – for QuickBooks 2020
- Go to the menu and click on
- Tap on Start in the General tab.
- Restore your backup file.
How To Contact QuickBooks Support Team?
All the solutions and steps shown above in this article will help you in troubleshooting the QuickBooks Error 6130, 0. We understand that some of the solutions given above are a little complex and not everyone can implement those solutions. In such a case, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks support team of supportforerror.
Pick up your phone and start calling on the 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-361-7446 to get instant error resolution and support. You also have an alternative which is QuickBooks Live Chat Support. Contact us today!