QuickBooks is a great choice in the accounting software market which can provide you some important features and tools for boosting your business growth. Although, there can be sometimes when a user can face certain errors and issues while using QuickBooks accounting software. These errors can interrupt your working flow and can result in halting the functioning of the software. One such error code that can be frustrating for you is QuickBooks Error Code 6154 which can appear when the company file of the QuickBooks is not opening or QuickBooks has failed to open some particular files and folders.
When you will face this error you won’t be able to start the company file of QuickBooks as your computer is facing problems in connecting with the company file. It leads to the failure of QuickBooks in having access to some particular files and folders.
What Is The Correct Way Of Fixing The QuickBooks Error Code 6154?
If you have been troubled by the same error and you are looking for the solutions or methods to fix it then it is a correct article for you. In this article below you can find three various methods or steps for resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 6154. We would advise you to follow the given steps in the provided sequence to avoid any confusion or difficulty. Following are the steps for fixing the QuickBooks Error Code 6154 easily:
- Restart your system
- Sign in to the windows using Administrator’s rights
- Then you will have required permission for opening the folder in which you may have saved the company file of QuickBooks
- Restart your computer and then sign in to your computer using administrator’s rights
- Now try syncing the files and folders in the C:\ drive by using the option for sync Now
- Restart Your Computer and then sign in to it using the administrator’s rights once again
- Then shft your QuickBooks company file and then reset the sync manager
- Now move your folder from the previous location to the new location in your system
- Now browse your computer and then choose the new location for the file
- Now create the new folder in the same location
- Then from the previous location, you need to copy and paste the files and folders to the new location
- Now highlight the files by pressing the keys CTRL+X for cutting the files and then navigate to the new location and there paste the copied files.
- Now you have to rest your sync manager
- And then start the QuickBooks and tap on the help menu
- Now tap on the manage data sync and then choose the reset sync manager option
- Then provide your sign in and password
- Now allow access to your sync manager for completing the first sync
QuickBooks Technical Support For Error
The methods provided and mentioned above in this article will help you to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6154. By resolving this particular error you will be able to have the access to company file of QuickBooks. Although, if you are still getting the error then there is more way of getting it fixed completely. You can contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team at Supportforerror.com or just dial the toll-free no. 1800-366-1468 to talk to the experts directly. You can explain the concerned error to the Intuit Proadvisors and they will provide you the best possible and easiest way to fix it.