QuickBooks desktop accounting software is currently one of the top-rated accounting and inventory management software. But that does not imply that QB users do not run into errors or issues. Unfortunately, many QB users run into the QuickBooks Error C 1327 while installing this renowned accounting software.
In this blog post, we are going to talk about the QuickBooks Error C=1327 and its solutions. This error is categorized as an Installation error. You will run into the error code C=1327 of QB when you try to install QB from an installation CD. This error message will appear on your screen:
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”
You will also face this error if you were trying to install QB from an external USB device, but it somehow got disconnected while the installation process was running. You can attempt to reconnect the USB device and check if it restarts or resumes the installation process.
However, if you keep encountering the QB Error 1327 even after reconnecting the USB device read this blog post to the very end or contact the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror. Call on the authentic USA QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to get in touch with the QB Experts and get technical assistance.
What Causes QuickBooks Error C=1327?
- The device that the user was using for installing QuickBooks got disconnected, or it is damaged.
- The user is trying to install QuickBooks on a computer on which the Microsoft .Net Framework is damaged or corrupted.
- Windows registry files are missing or damaged.
- Internal issues within the computer.
- Anti-virus or Anti-malware application installed on the computer is halting the installation process.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error C=1327
The renowned and experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror recommend the following steps for resolving the Error Code 1327 of QuickBooks:
Step 1: Reinstall and Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Open Start Menu and go to Control Panel.
- Now, tap on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Provide user credentials like password and username.
- Search for MS .NET Framework 3.5.1 and uncheck the box in front of it.
- Click on the OK button.
- Reboot your computer to roll out the newly made changes.
Step 2: Run The Registry Editor
- Open Run command by pressing Windows+R simultaneously.
- Click on text field and type CMD.
- Press Enter.
- Command Prompt will open on your screen. Click below the blinking cursor and type regedit. Press Enter.
- Now, you have to follow this path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Carefully examine the keys and look for the keys which are associated with the QuickBooks Error Code C 1327 in the registry editor.
- If any drive has incorrect names, change them to C:\.
- You must save the backup key on your computer.
- Now, Install the key on your computer.
- Reboot your computer to roll out the changes.
How To Contact Certified QuickBooks Experts In The USA?
If even after performing both the steps in your computer, you still encounter the QuickBooks Error C=1327, then contact the certified QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror.
Dial the toll-free USA QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to contact the QuickBooks Experts. We are one of the top-rated third-party QuickBooks Tech Support providers based in New Jersey, USA.
You can also chat with the QuickBooks Experts by clicking on the QuickBooks Live Chat Support button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Get in touch with us to get immediate QB Technical assistance and support.