QuickBooks Error -6210, -0 can be categorized as a Multi-User error and you can check out the list of All QuickBooks Errors and Problems to better understand the errors. You will encounter this error usually when a computer is hosting the company data file. In a default multi-user environment, only a single computer or single server should be hosting the Company Data file. Do not worry as you can easily get rid of this error and get back to work. You can get rid of this error from two options:
- Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors fix the error.
- Go through this article and replicate the steps that are provided in this article on your workstation.
The QuickBooks Technical Support Team is available to be contacted 24×7 via the toll-free number to avail the trustworthy Intuit QuickBooks Support services.
Before getting to how to fix the QuickBooks error -6210, -0, you have to understand why you are running into this error so that you can avoid in future.
Causes Of The QB Error Code -6210, -0?
- Corrupted or Incomplete installation of the QB software on the workstation.
- QuickBooks related programs or applications have been uninstalled from the computer system.
- QB registry files are damaged.
- Any third-party application or tool is interfering with the QuickBooks processes.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error -6210, -0?
Note: Before proceeding to the steps given below make sure that your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release and always remember to take a backup of the QuickBooks Company Data file before you make any changes in your QB.
We have to download, install and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to solve this error.
Option 1: Follow this option if you are opening the Company data file locally:
- Rename the .ND and .TLG files.
- Now, choose to open a sample company data file.
- Copy the QB file on the desktop.
- Restore a backup of the Company Data file.
- Use ADR to restore your backup.
Option 2: Follow the steps given below if you are opening the file over the network
- Verify if the hosting is turned on, on all computers.
- Choose to rename the .ND and .TLG files.
- Restart the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now, open a sample company data file locally installed on the computer.
- Open the company data file locally.
- Open the Task Manager and end all the QB processes.
- Verify the folder permissions manually.
- The last step is to Configure firewall ports and Anti-Virus software on your computer to check if they are interfering with QuickBooks.
Contact QuickBooks ProAdvisors For Support
QuickBooks Error Code -6210, 0 is one of the easiest errors to solve manually. It can be quickly resolved on your computer by just following the steps given above. However, in case you get stuck on any of the steps, you can call the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the 24×7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 right now.