QuickBooks is the most underrated accounting software which comes loaded with many highly beneficial tools and features. It is designed while keeping the requirements of small and mid-scale businesses in mind. Occasionally, the software runs into errors like the QuickBooks error C=224 which is a company file verification error. This error will appear on your screen if QuickBooks incorrectly reads a split line for a transaction or a memorized transaction.
Be that as it may, you don’t need to stress over it as you can just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-382-7559 and get premium Intuit QuickBooks Support Service.
In this blog post, we are talking in detail about the QuickBooks Error Code C=224 and its solutions. So let us begin without wasting time.
The error code C=224 can occur in your QuickBooks software in the following situations:
- While taking backup of company file.
- While using File utility optimization.
- Running a report.
- Opening a QB company file which has corruption on it.
- While Backing up a company file (.qbw) from the File->Save Copy or Backup from menu selection
- Running the Verify Data utility from the File->Utilities->Verify Data menu selection
- While running the Rebuild Data utility from the File->Utilities->Rebuild Data menu selection
Causes Of QuickBooks Error C=224
- Due to damaged or corrupt company file.
- While rebuilding data utility from File > Utility > Rebuild Data
- Verifying the company data file excessively.
- A broken link between two or more transactions.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error C=224?
Before moving on to the solutions we recommend that you update your QuickBooks to the latest release available. In most cases, updating QB can resolve the error C=224. If this does not fix the error for you then move on to the next solution.
Verifying Data Utility:
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to verify data utility:
- Open your QuickBooks and then your company file.
- Once the company file opens, head to the File menu.
- Select Utilities from the menu and then click on the Verify Data option.
- Select OK button to start the verification process.
- Once the process finishes, tap on the OK button for the last time.
Rebuild your data post the verification. For doing so follow the below given steps:
- Open QB and head to the File menu.
- Go to Utilities > Rebuild data and click on the “OK” option for creating a backup. Store the backup file in your preferred location on your computer.
- Left-click on the Next button and choose the browse option to find a location for saving the backup file.
- Once the process is complete, select OK for saving the file.
- Follow the instruction which appear on your desktop screen to Rebuild Data successfully
QuickBooks Tech Support Services
As we said earlier, verifying and rebuilding data in your QB resolves most errors like the QuickBooks Error C=224. However, if you are still facing the same error then you can connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Supportforerror. You can call us on our 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to get instant QB tech support services.
We are the only third-party QuickBooks Tech Support Provider who offers a no question asked 100% refund policy. If you are not happy with our services then you can get your money back. Contact us today for a free consultation.