QuickBooks has a range of powerful features and tools that are extremely fast and useful for achieving financial tasks. Millions of small to medium size business organizations are dependent on this one accounting software called QuickBooks. It was first initiated by the well-known software company called Intuit with keeping one goal in mind i.e, to simplify any accounting/financial process by performing minimal and accurate steps. With the help of this efficient software, you can easily track all your invoices and bills instantly. QuickBooks is a great accounting option but sometimes this great software can fall to some errors and issues which can hamper your functionality. This error in QuickBooks called QB Error code OL 203 usually occurs because of an unstable or weak internet connection.
Reasons For The QB Error Code OL 203 And QuickBooks Error OL 204
- The internet connection is weak or unstable
- This error is being caused because of some malfunction in hardware
- The firewall settings on the computer are preventing the QB from working smoothly
- Your account has been locked by the bank
Troubleshooting The QB Error OL 203
following are the steps to fix the QuickBooks Error code OL 203 as well as Error code OL 204:
Method 1- Turning On The TLS 1.2 Security
- Start Internet Explorer and start installing the recent version
- Then tap on the gear icon available at the upper extreme right corner
- Tap on the internet options then tap on the advanced tab
- Now go to the security field
- Then remove the mark from the Use TLS 1.0 box and put a mark on Use TLS 1.2.
- tap on the apply option then tap on ok
- now shut all the tabs that are not needed and once the process is completed then restart your system.
Method 2- Creating The New Company File (Test file)
- Open the file list then tap on the new company option
- Tap on the express start
- Now start adding the bank account and then set it up for the bank feeds.
- After the process gets completed go to the option – download bank feed transaction
- If you are facing any error then there can be chances that there is an issue with your bank account transaction.
Method 3- Asking Your Bank Account
- Connect your bank feeds to the log files before you connect with the bank executives. The cannlog file will fix the problem because of which there is a connection failure.
- Now connect with your bank for fixing the issue and after it gets resolved, ask the executive to transfer call to the bank representative who is handling the QB Desktop bank feeds and also the account activation.
- Connect with an executive for the validation of your account information/details and put it as active for every needed service of the QB software.
Method 4- Deactivating of the Accounts Via Online service
- Go to the chart of accounts and from there choose the included inactive box.
- Then disable your bank feeds in case the account is not active.
- Now shut the file and open it once again.
- Now do the setting up procedure of each account for the bank feeds.
Technical Support Service Of Quickbooks
We hope that by performing the methods given in this article you will be able to fix the banking error code OL 203 without any difficulty. You should now be able to get rid of the QuickBooks Error Code OL 203 completely. Although if you are still facing the same issue and the above steps have not helped you much then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks tech support team at Supportforerror.com or dial the toll-free no. 1800-366-1468 and get your issue resolved instantly.