Is this error popping up on your screen when you are trying to send payroll data?
Getting an error while working can be quite frustrating and we understand that. That is why we have written this in-depth article regarding this error. After going through the entire article you will understand the root cause of this error and also how to get rid of it. If you do not have the time to go through the entire guide, you can just give us a call on the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-382-7559 and our QuickBooks Technical Experts will help you out.
Cause of The Error:
- The most probable reason is that the timezone on your computer is incorrect.
- You might have a created an Accountants’ copy.
Follow the below-given solutions to get rid of this error.
Solution 1: Verify The Date and Time in Your Windows Vista and XP
- Double Click on the time displayed at the bottom right corner or navigate to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Date and Time.
- Set the appropriate Date, Time and Timezone.
- Save the changes and close the window.
Solution 2: Check If an Accountants’ Copy Exists
If an Accountants’ copy exists then you can wait until after the Accountants’ copy is returned. You can also manually remove the restrictions. If you opt to manually remove the restrictions it will cause you to lose any changes your Accountant may have worked on in the file till this date. We advise that you have a word with your Accountant before taking this decision..
After you have removed the restrictions or the Accountants’ copy has been returned to QuickBooks Desktop, try to send the Payroll data to Intuit again. If the same error is still coming onto your screen, obtain the qbwin.log to search for any errors or issues.
If the error still exists move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Send and Delete any Transactions That are Online
- Press the keys Ctrl and F on your keyboard simultaneously or select Edit from the top menu bar and click find.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then select the following options in the drop-down menu:
- Detail Level> select Summary only.
- Online Status> Online to send
- Posting Status> Either
- Look at the top right corner of Find screen and click on Find button.
- Analyze the results that show up on your screen. If any non-payroll transactions are present, complete their processing.
- If Paychecks are present you will need to delete them. Write down the details of the Paychecks so that you can create the Paychecks later.
If the problem still exists, follow the troubleshooting guide on this article as well: Payroll service server error: please try again later or Payroll Connection Error.