With QuickBooks desktop accounting software, you get the highly beneficial combined reports of your workers in addition to the Payroll report. Now, these details are essential in evaluating the current situation of your business. In QuickBooks Payroll Detail report, you can view details about all employees and their covers. QB also allows you to easily import the Payroll Detail Report into a spreadsheet.
Most users use QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report these details:
- Lists of existing employees
- Paid offs of employees and the total amount
- Representative Incomes
- Taxes on worker’s paychecks from year-to-date
Note: Subscribe to the QuickBooks Payroll service and download the latest tax table.
Items Included In Detail Review Report Of QuickBooks
Perform these simple steps for creating a QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report:
- Open QuickBooks and click on the Reports
- In the Reports menu, click on Employees & Payroll
- Finally, tap on the Payroll Detail Review option.
Perform these simple steps for modifying a QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report:
- In QuickBooks, you will get the year to date payroll information by default. However, you are free to change the date range and customize your report. You will also get the option to add/remove columns.
How To Modify The Report?
- Open QuickBooks and go to Customize Report
- Tap the Display
- Now, you have to choose a date range from the drop-down menu.
- You can also change the dates by modifying the paycheck dates in the “From and To” dates.
- In QB, you can also run QB Payroll Detail Report specifically to a certain date of a paycheck. Edit the “From and To” dates.
- Tap on the Filters
- Now, you must choose all the items that you want to display.
- For selecting a specific employee from the All names list:
- Go to the Filter list and click on Name.
- Open the All Names drop-down menu.
- Select Multiple Names.
- In the Select Name tab, look for the employee name and then click on it.
- Finally, tap on the OK button for saving the changes in your QB.
Perform the following steps to show the payroll transactions for example ‘year to date’ (known as YTD) Adjustment or else Liability Adjustment:
- Firstly, tap on the Transaction Type button in the filter list.
- Choose the Transaction Type in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the OK button to save the settings.
Why Companies Require Detailed QB Payroll Reports?
- QuickBooks Payroll reports allow the users to easily export the data into the spreadsheets with just a couple of clicks. You can modify or change the data swiftly.
- In most cases, Human Resources department and Payroll workers utilize these reports. They can easily access the details of any employee and view them by kind of pay (salary or hourly), office, area, etc.
- QB Payroll Reports can easily be tweaked to meet desired goal. For example, Administrators or Managers can easily view details like overtime hours, holiday vacation as well as sick days utilized and contact data. But they won’t be able to view sensitive information like Social Security Numbers.
- You get the flexibility to modify reports to hide certain data and set restrictions for particular customized spreadsheets.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Service
We hope that you found this article on QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report insightful and helpful. If you need more information on this topic or you want to talk to the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror, call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-656-1012.
Our team of QuickBooks Experts is highly experienced and we are working round the clock to offer assistance to users. Contact us today!