QuickBooks Error 12157 is a Payroll error and it is quite common for users to run into this error. You will encounter this error because of site network issues in the Windows Operating System. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror have observed that this error is very common on the Microsoft win32 server. It is important that you get rid of the QB error 12157 as soon as possible because it can corrupt/damage your QB related files.
Call the experienced QuickBooks Tech Support Team by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 and get instant fix for all Payroll related errors.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12157?
After testing different QuickBooks Payroll products on various platforms, the QB Experts found that these are major causes for the error code 12157 of QuickBooks Payroll:
- Damaged or Corrupt installation of QB desktop software.
- Your computer is facing a Virus or malware attack.
- Corrupted Windows Registry files.
- Antivirus program or Firewall settings are hampering Payroll processes.
- QuickBooks related files are Damaged or Corrupted.
Steps For Fixing The QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 12157
Follow the steps given below for quickly troubleshooting this error so that you can get back to work. Make sure that you apply all of the steps as missing a step will decrease the effectiveness of the troubleshooting process.
Solution 1: Advance Settings:
- Exit QuickBooks and open the Internet Explorer by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Head to the menu bar and tap on the Tools.
- Open Internet Options.
- Click on the Advance Tab.
- Choose Restore Advanced Settings.
Solution 2: Configure Windows Firewall Settings
Security software like Anti-virus or Firewall are designed in such a way as to stop download of any file which is found malicious in nature. Sometimes these applications will diagnose update process of QB as a malicious activity and thus restrict the transfer of data packets which causes this error.
Temporarily disable the Firewall and Anti-virus and then try to download the updates. If this does not work then contact QuickBooks Experts.
Amateur Computer User Clarification:
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download Repair Utility Tool.
- Install the tool on your system and open it.
- Run a Scan on your computer.
- Press to fix the issues which appear in the diagnose report.
- Restart your computer to roll out the changes.
Support For QuickBooks Error 12157
Apply the solutions carefully which are given in this blog post of supportforerror to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll error 12157 manually. In the event, you are still not able to resolve QuickBooks Error 12157 or you are encountering any other problem with your QuickBooks software, you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
If you want to chat with the QuickBooks Experts then use the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service. We look forward to your call. Contact us today!