QuickBooks is a great option when it comes to handling all the financial and accounting tasks of small to medium-sized businesses. It is a great way of achieving all your accounting goals instantly and accurately by using a trusted source. QuickBooks is developed by Intuit which is also a very known company and has created its niche in the software market. Although despite having so many plus points QuickBooks has just one downside which is difficult to avoid. It is the errors that QuickBooks can come across at certain times. One such inevitable error code is the QuickBooks Error code PS101 which indicates that the payroll update can not be finished successfully. If you are facing this error then will also receive an error message stating “The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again.” it is necessary to download the latest updates in the provided period. Payroll is an essential component of QuickBooks as it will give you some important elements as well as features like management of the employees, managing salaries and helps with many such monetary incentives.
You need to synchronize the payroll applications with the QuickBooks software otherwise you may come across certain errors that can be dodgy and harmful for your data. There are also many payroll errors like Ps034, PS036, and PS077 which need to be taken care of and handled properly so that you can have a better idea about the reasons behind the error appearing. Although, you can easily resolve the error code by performing a few simple steps and if you still come across the same issue then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team for instant help.
Reasons Behind The QuickBooks Error Code PS101
The main reason because of which you may come across certain errors in your QuickBooks payroll are mentioned below:
- The internet connection is not stable because of which the payroll update is not able to get downloaded or installed.
- The firewall setting or the antivirus on your computer is restricting the network
- The settings of the internet are not properly done
- The third-party application software is not installed properly
- The computer is having more than one software of QuickBooks
What Is The Process For Fixing The Quickbooks Error Code PS101?
Perform The Steps Mentioned Below To Fix The The Quickbooks Error Code Ps101:
- You will have to run the BAT command that will assist you with re-registering .DLL file in operating the system
- Shut the QuickBooks and then navigate to the folder that has the company file of QuickBooks saved
- Under the folder of QuickBooks, navigate the Bat file and then run the specified file using the administrator’s rights
After the process gets started the QuickBooks Repair Utility will start displaying the command prompt various times.
- The settings of the configure windows or antivirus
- If you still come across the error then it is advised that you first uninstall the QuickBooks software and then reinstall it again
- You need to delete every various file associated with the QuickBooks and payroll applications. By doing this the update will be able to track the correct path of the software
By performing all these steps mentioned above you will be able to fix the error code and you will be able to do the upgrade of the payroll application easily. Although, if you still notice the error then it is advised that you follow a clean installation of the windows on your computer. If after doing this you are still noticing the error then the only way left for getting rid of this error code is to consult the QuickBooks technical support staff or experts.
QuickBooks Technical Support Department To Resolve Quickbooks Error Code PS101
It is important to get rid of any kind of errors that you come across in QuickBooks. If these errors are not fixed on time then it can cause some bigger problem within your software. If after performing all the given steps in the sequence provided you are still getting troubled by the same error then you can consult the technical support department of QuickBooks also known as Intuit Proadvisors. The Intuit Proadvisors are experts with years of experience with resolving any kind of QuickBooks related issues. Hence, to solve your problem you can contact them at Supportforerror.com or dial the toll-free no. 1877-361-7446 the team will get in touch with you instantly.