QuickBooks Error PS036 indicates that the payroll subscriptions are not verified correctly. This is a payroll error that mostly arises when you are trying to update the QB payroll to recent tax tables. It may also take place when more than one subscriptions are running at a time. You have the option to get in touch with the QB Payroll Department to understand the payroll updates in more detail.
We highly recommend the reliable QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. By dialing this number, you will get in touch with the some of the most renowned and experienced QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036
Even though there can be many reasons behind the occurrence of QB Error PS036, inactive payroll subscription is the most common cause of this. Below-given is the list of all the causes of the Error PS036 of QuickBooks:
- Inactive payroll subscription.
- More than one payroll subscriptions or payroll agreements are running while the Direct Deposit Agreement is inactive.
- A corrupted and distorted ini file.
- The products or services version is either outdated or old.
- You have inserted the wrong service key.
- Company File PSID is improper.
- Your Windows OS version does not satisfy the compatibility requirements with the QB Desktop.
- The payroll subscriptions have the incorrect EIN.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS036
Please follow the given steps to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036:
- Sign up and subscribe to QB Desktop once again.
- Verify the info you have inserted in the invoice and correct it if anything is wrong. This info must be correct.
- Refrain yourself from updating the file that has the crucial copy.
- Shut the QB and then open it once again.
If the error is still around, it is suggested to shut the QB again and change the name of the Paysub.ini file. Do the same for all the Paysub.ini files you have.
Here are some other major troubleshooting steps to get this error fixed:
- Ensure your QB is updated to the recent version.
- Run your payroll account and shut it.
- Shut down your system and start it again. Once it starts completely, run the payroll update.
- Restore all the QB payroll updates that were downloaded previously.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Department
If you follow the given steps carefully, it is quite easy to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS036. Once that is fixed, you can run the payroll updates without any trouble. However, there can be some cases when this error does not get fixed. In such cases, you can contact QuickBooks Technical Team on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 to get assisted by one of our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
You also have the option to chat with the QB ProAdvisors. For that, you have to click on the QuickBooks Chat Support icon that is on the bottom-right corner of this page.