QB POS Error 193 occurs due to the problems in mailbag accessing. This is one type of stock exchange error. Many QuickBooks users experience the QB POS Error 193 while working on the point of sale. QB POS manages many activities in QB. Some of them are given below.
- Sales management
- Customer relation enhancement
- Inventory tracking
As QB POS Error 193 may affect the crucial part of your organization’s workflow, it is important to get rid of it. Intuit has provided many solutions to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193 and you can also contact Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 to get assistance over the phone.
Causes Of QuickBooks POS Error 193
- QBT files.
- Repetitive names and departmental codes.
- Damaged customer list at the remote store.
- Flaws in the names of removed and merged customers.
You get the below-given error message when you experience the QuickBooks POS Error 193
“The primary key for dept keywords is not unique”
“The primary key for the table “ Customer Rewards” is not unique”
Troubleshooting Steps To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 193
This article will help you with multiple ways to get rid of QuickBooks POS Error 193.
- Run the reports section in QuickBooks Point of Sale and go to the customer list. Open the required report here.
- From the report, choose the first customer and double-tap on it to open the customer info. Go to the view list and ensure if the customer information is available.
- This will display the available customer lists. Select all the customer lists and tap on the option I want to.
- Tick the Delete the customers box.
- Navigate to the file in the headquarter server and choose utilities. Tap on the Resend button.
- This will allow you to verify the mailbag.
In most cases, this method resolves the QuickBooks POS Error 193. If it does not, move to the next method.
- Transfer the mailbag to the headquarters and navigate to the Customers menu from the remote stores.
- Choose the customer list and tap on the I want to option. Ensure to check all the lists you wish to remove.
- If you want to send the information about your main customer, you can do it from the headquarter as those details are saved there.
- You can also choose the number of required customer lists.
This method varies a bit based on the version you use.
If you use version 10 and 2013
- Select the customer from the list and hit the shift key on your keyboard.
If you are using version 9,
- Press ctrl+A to select all the customers and go to the File menu of the headquarter server.
- To verify the mailbag in the store, all you have to do is to choose the utilities option and resend.
Contact QuickBooks Technical Support Department
The troubleshooting methods of QuickBooks POS Error 193 are very easy to implement. In case you cannot fix the QB POS Error 193 with the help of the given methods, you can get in touch with QuickBooks POS Support Number +1866-656-1012. The QuickBooks technical support is available 24*7, and you can get assistance from them to resolve the QB POS Error 193.