QuickBooks Point Of Sale is becoming increasingly popular day by day among the small and mid-sized businesses for its tools, features and prompt QuickBooks Chat Support Services. It has the potential of simplifying business transactions so that you can easily manage the cash flow for your business. You can also handle the Payroll very efficiently if you are using QB Payroll with QB POS. But you also need to factor in the numerable errors and problems with QuickBooks that you can run into while using the software. In this article, we will be briefly talking about the QB POS Error Code 1706.
If you are looking to get rid of this error as quickly as possible then call on the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Number +1-800-778-7614 immediately.
What Causes The QuickBooks POS Error Code 1706?
This error is categorized as an installation error and will usually pop-up on your computer monitor screen when you are trying to install QB from a CD/DVD. The error message associated with this error os:
Error Code : “ A valid authorization not found while opening the POS”.
Your QuickBooks Stops Responding or starts to get slower day by day because of this error. Your QuickBooks Can Crash Abruptly if this error is not fixed quickly.
Other Reason of QuickBooks POS Error 1706
- Installing QuickBooks from a corrupted source.
- You are using the beta version of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1.
- Incomplete installation of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- QuickBooks is already opened in another tab.
- The computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to run the QB POS.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1706?
You can fix the Error 1706 manually by following the steps that are provided in this article. But we do not recommend this if you are not well-versed with the software troubleshooting. You can get a QuickBooks ProAdvisors to do it for you.
Solution 1 : Download the Microsoft Fixit or System File Checker Tool
- Download and Install SFC(system file checker) on your computer.
- Now, Use the scan now function.
- Repair all the files which are found malicious on your Windows Operating system.
Solution 2 : Install the QuickBooks Point of Sale Software Again
This is sort of a last resort solution. Go into control panel and uninstall your QuickBooks Point of Sale software. Now, reinstall QB POS again on your computer. You can read Clean Install of QuickBooks for more information.
Solution 3 : Update the QuickBooks POS for Desktop to the recent release
- Navigate to the product update window on your computer.
- Verify that QB Point Of Sale is already marked as your product.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to install the updates manually.
- Once the process is completed, Restart your computer.
Technical Support 1706 Error QB POS 18.0, 13.0, 12.0 Solutions
You can follow the steps that we have given above to get rid of this error manually. But why go through the effort when you can get a QuickBooks Expert to do it for you.
Pick up your phone and dial the trustworthy QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 immediately.
You can also get premium Chat Tech Support Services from our website by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.