QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software for managing Payroll, Cash Flow and Inventory. It is designed while keeping the day to day requirements of small and mid-sized businesses. What sets apart QuickBooks from rest of the accounting software is that it is available in various versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online, Payroll, and Point of Sale. But sometimes while working on the QuickBooks Point of Sale software, users encounter the QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error.
In this blog post, we will show you how to resolve the QB Point of Sale Financial Exchange Error. You can also reach out to the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror by calling them on the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. We offer 100% guarantee for resolving every QB error and issue.
Now, let us understand the POS Financial Exchange error.
Financial exchange in QB monitors all the transactions of your business to give you detailed reports. You will not be able to track your financial data unless and until you get rid of QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange error. Do not worry and simply apply the solutions given below to resolve this error or contact the QB Support Team.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Financial Exchange Error?
- Activity log error can trigger Financial Exchange error.
- A problem with mapped accounts.
- The accounts in your QB POS are not set up with tax type.
- You have not set up the Tax agency for your account.
- Line item discounts are available with decimal quantities.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error?
According to the QuickBooks Experts of supportforerror, these methods will resolve the financial exchange error. Follow all the steps given below for desired result.
Method 1: Activity Log Error
- Head to the Activity Log financial to verify the log data.
- Now, open the Financial Center.
- Check if you are still running into the QuickBooks Point of Sale Financial Exchange error. If the error appears on your screen then move on to the next solution.
Method 2: Issue in mapping accounts
- Firstly, open the File menu in your QB Point of Sale.
- Click on the Preferences
- Head to the Accounts.
- Now, you have to match the settings to resolve this error.
Method 3: If The Error Still Continues, Select This Option
- Head to the Purchasing
- Open History
- Choose among the vouchers which are visible on your screen.
- Click on the I want to
- Click on Show Financial Details.
Method 4: For QuickBooks Version 15.0
- Open QuickBooks Point of sale on your screen.
- Choose Sales History
- Head to the receipt which is triggering the error and select it.
- Click on the Financial
- Choose mark this document as successfully sent option.
- Finally, click on the OK
Method 5: For QuickBooks Version 16.0
- Check for the error code in the error dialog box.
- Open your QB Point of Sale.
- Open the Sales History.
- Now, look for the receipt in the error and click on it.
- Choose I want to
- Choose View Financial history.
- Now, choose Mark this document as successfully sent
- Finally, click on the OK button to complete the process.
- Check if the financial exchange error has been resolve or not. If you are still running into this error then connect with the QuickBooks Support Department.
Method 6 : For QuickBooks Version 18.0
If you are using the QuickBooks POS version 18.0 then follow the steps given in the method 5 to resolve the QuickBooks Financial Exchange error.
24×7 QuickBooks Tech Support Services
The above given methods can fix the QuickBooks Financial Exchange error in no time. However, if the given methods did not fix the financial exchange error for you then contact us.
Dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to connect with us. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors will create a temporary connection between the Intuit remote server and your desktop. Once the connection is stable, we can start resolving the error in front of your eyes. You will always be in complete control of your QB and you can stop the connection at any given moment.
Get QuickBooks Chat Support Service by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom-right corner of this page.