QuickBooks Point of Sale plays a pivotal role in retail businesses and it greatly reduces accounting and inventory tasks for business owners. Whether you are a small retail store or a chain of stores, QB is the best option for you. But if we are using QuickBooks or planning to move to the software, you must learn about the various error codes or issues that you can encounter. In this blog post, we are covering the “Quickbooks POS SQL Error connection is broken” issue in detail.
If you were looking for support to get rid of this issue then dial the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. You will get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror who will assist you in troubleshooting this issue.
Causes Of QuickBooks SQL Connectivity Error
You will run into the QB POS SQL broken connection error in the following circumstances:
- When there is no communication between POS Services and your desktop
- You are renaming a folder but the name that you are trying is invalid.
- Virus or malware attack on your data.
These are the most common causes for the QuickBooks Point of Sale SQL Connectivity issues and we will show you the exact steps to resolve this.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks POS SQL Connectivity Problems
The QuickBooks Experts recommend installing the Repair tool. This tool is the best when it comes to repairing issues within the QB POS software. Check out the steps given below and perform them on your computer for resolving the QB POS SQL issues.
Step 1: Download the Repair tool
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the Repair tool on your computer.
- Save it on the desktop.
- Open the downloaded file and install the Repair tool on your computer.
- User Account Control prompt will appear on your screen. Click on the Yes button.
Step 2: The Scanning Process
- Open the Repair tool.
- Now, you do not have to choose the box on the home screen of the repair tool.
- It will by default run the scan on your computer.
- Wait for 2-5 minutes for the scan to finish.
- Another installation window will appear on your screen. Click on the Install
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- It will automatically download related updates but make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
Step 3: Use The Reimage Installer
Once the repair tool has run the scan and all the relevant updates have been downloaded, open your QuickBooks Point of Sale to check if you still run into the same issue. If any corrupted files appear in the scan report, click on the Start Repair button. Reboot your computer after completing all the steps to save the changes.
Get QuickBooks SQL Connection Lost Error Tech Support
You can get instant QuickBooks POS Technical Support Services by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors & Experts have trained for years and have the technical knowledge to resolve any QB POS error or issue within minutes.
Give us a call today or chat with us by clicking on the QuickBooks Chat Support button.