QuickBooks is one of the few accounting software which allows you to print your reports, transactions and invoices directly from the software. This feature is highly appreciated by QuickBooks users as it saves them time and efforts. But sometimes while printing invoices from QB, users run into the QuickBooks Printer Library Error.
The error message that appears on your screen is:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
In this blog post, the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of Supportforerror have curated the causes and solution for the QuickBooks Printer Library Error. Read all the steps carefully and then apply them on your desktop to manually troubleshoot this error on your computer.
If you are short on time or new to troubleshooting techniques then do not worry. You can pick up your cell phone and call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You will connect with the top Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of USA within seconds.
The QB ProAdvisors will work to create a temporary connection between your desktop and their server. Once the connection is established and stable, they can start working on resolving the error and also fixing the underlying issues in your QuickBooks. Rest assured, you will always be in complete control of your desktop and you will have the option to terminate the connection whenever you want.
What Are The Causes Of Printing Library Error?
- A particular font is not installed on your desktop.
- Mismatched fonts in invoice.
- Printer is not supported.
- A driver is missing from your desktop.
- Your desktop does not meet the minimum system requirements to run QuickBooks.
How To Resolve Printer Library Error?
- Check The Template’s Font
- Open QuickBooks and go to Customers. Choose Create Invoice
- Click on Formatting and then choose Customize Data Layout.
- Choose Basic Customization and head to Change The Font
- Select Change Font
- Head to Font and tap on the font type.
- You can verify or modify the font for the following elements:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Labels Data
- Subtotals Labels
- Total Labels
Repeat the steps mentioned in the first step.
- Make sure that you choose a particular font for the above mentioned elements. A mismatch in the font type can trigger more errors.
- Click on the Ok button.
- Now, open your QuickBooks and try to print again. You should be able to print invoices now.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Support
We hope that you were able to fix the QuickBooks Printer Library Error by applying the steps given in this blog post. If that is not the case and you are still encountering the error then get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.
You can reach us by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 or using the QB Live Chat Support service. Contact us today to get access to free QuickBooks training.